[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I work 12 hours a day. No time for anything. Wha's the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8785.jpg (106KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8785.jpg
106KB, 800x450px
I work 12 hours a day. No time for anything. Wha's the best way for a skinny busy man to become regular build?
I'm not asking to go full muscle, just regular healthy boy-tier. I have no time to go to the gym or eat special stuff.
>>
>>39848922
also, I want to build the natural way. No sterpid and bullshit shakes.

Just tell me how I get build at home, after work.

I can only afford to eat my regular daily shit.

Is there a chance? Or am I hopeless?
>>
>>39848922
Situps, pushups, pullups and dumbbell workouts for a year.

Do it everytime you come back home agter work. 1 hour per day.

You are not aiming very high so I think you are good to go with this routine.

And EAT!
>>
>>39848946
ok thx
>>
File: tumblr_mmb6jjHTEp1rs1wg3o1_500.jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmb6jjHTEp1rs1wg3o1_500.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
>>39848922
eat than your body need, get mroe proteins (aka mroe meet/fish) and work the muscles you want to grow.

that's the basic idea.

if you work 12 houre a day by sitting on a chair and not working your muscles at all, and dont want to do anything when you're home, then just give up already.
>>
Prep your meals on your day off so you dont end up starving at work. Make stews, pasta, hot dish, etc.
Anything you can put a shit load of calories into. Also have nuts on the ready as an easy snack.
Depending on how labor intensive your job is, this should do the trick. It does for me.
>>
eat a lot, do pull-ups, push-ups and cardio

Lack of time is a shitty excuse, the president of the united states has time to go to the gym. You're just a lazy piece of shit who likes coming up with excuses

>also, I want to build the natural way. No sterpid and bullshit shakes.
get the fuck out
>>
>>39848954
>if you work 12 houre a day by sitting on a chair and not working your muscles at all,

Yes that's me.

>and dont want to do anything when you're home, then just give up already.
I want to do something at home.

>Make stews, pasta, hot dish, etc
can get time to make so much food.
I work 12 hours a day.
When I come home I only have 6 hours left. Should I cook food for 4 hours or eat something quick and workout?
>>
File: IMG_8786.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8786.png
2MB, 1334x750px
go to the park and do pic related
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.