[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lose 40kg this year and lift weights >loose skin FUCKING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1480209639522.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1480209639522.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>lose 40kg this year and lift weights
>loose skin FUCKING everywhere, look semi okay in clothes but like dogshit naked

How long will this last? I still have at least 10-15kg to loose, will it vanish with those?

Makes me insecure with women because even if I did get a qt, she'd be repulsed when we went to fug
>>
>>39845655
thats the price you pay for choosing to be fat in the first place
>>
>>39845685
not his fault if his parents stuffed him with food before he had the IQ to know the ramifications
>>
>>39845655
lmao I hope all the big macs were worth it. once a lardass, always a lardass.
>>
>>39845694
>t. OP
>>
>>39845694
I don't think it's fair to blame my parents for it, at least not entirely.

I mean, their eating habits aren't very good and the way america teaches people to eat isn't either. It's a far more pervasive and complex problem than one could pin on their parents.

But that's irrelevant to me, I'm just curious how loose I'm gonna stay
>>
>>39845709
>once a lardass, always a lardass

shit..is this true?
>>
>>39845726
Depends on where you're loose, and if you can build up muscle there. And ofc how MUCH lose skin.

I'm probably going to have some on my beer belly. Operations are your friend, but only do that once you've gotten the weight off for a little while, and as long as you've got the cash. Better start saving.

Also, "america"? You used kg in the OP. You can't fool me, yuropoor.
>>
File: 1481487846985.jpg (109KB, 500x582px) Image search: [Google]
1481487846985.jpg
109KB, 500x582px
>>39845655
Fast two days a week, preferably back-to-back. Autophagy will kick in and begin eating away at the excess skin to recycle proteins, but it'll take years depending on how fat you were, fatty.
>>
>>39845795
>Also, "america"? You used kg in the OP. You can't fool me, yuropoor.

I'm an engineer, my brain runs in metric
>>
>>39845685
You realize a lot of us have been fat since childhood right?
>>
>>39845826
Is this true?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.