[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on ECA stacks I live in Texas, so I don't think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Purple Tentacle.png (33KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Purple Tentacle.png
33KB, 320x240px
Redpill me on ECA stacks

I live in Texas, so I don't think I can get bronkaid. Is there something else I can get and where?
Also I take a preworkout, can this replace caffeine? And how much aspirin are you supposed to take a and why?
>>
File: image(2).png (308KB, 923x851px) Image search: [Google]
image(2).png
308KB, 923x851px
It works. Really well, if you do it right and diet too, which is easier because of them. IDK about replacing the ephedrine tho, you won't get as good results without the real compounds
>>
>>39844469
DAY OF THE TENTACLE!
>>
Bretty gud for suppressing appetite. Makes it incredibly easy to be very strict with your diet, which is its main benefit imo. Don't use too late in the day because you'll be up all night. Asperin isn't necessary, I'd leave it out.
>>
>>39844881
I think there are substitutes for the bronkaid in texas that also have ephedrine, but I was hoping I'd come across someone here with direct experience. A website listed Ephed and Primatine. I'm also curious how hard it is to get. It sounds like some pharmacies won't sell if they expect you're using it for weight loss. I guess luckily I only need to lose 10 or 15 pounds so maybe I can pass.
>>
>>39844892
Yeppers
>>
>>39844469
bronkaid is at every wallgreens and cvs i have been to in the south/capital area
>>
>>39845370
In Austin? Cool, I had read on some website that it wasn't available here because it was too high of a dose, but that information was years old so who knows.
>>
Texasfriend here OP. I've seen Bronkaid and Primatene at HEB, Walgreens, and CVS. I'm in Houston if that helps any
>>
It works. But it will make you crash through out day.

Also if you plan on running knock that shit out in the morning before you dose. Otherwise you will feel like you're gonna have a heart attack
>>
>>39845967
Like out on the shelves or do you have to get it from the pharmacist?

TYIA
>>
>>39845929
yeah its pretty easy to get. HEB has the cheap caffiene pills too. gl with your ECA stack
>>
>>39846007
You have to ask for it at the pharmacy counter and show ID, no prescription required. They control it because of meth production.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.