[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cant wait to go to the gym for the first time on sunday What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1477088536133.jpg (152KB, 629x785px) Image search: [Google]
1477088536133.jpg
152KB, 629x785px
I cant wait to go to the gym for the first time on sunday

What should i do first /fit/
>>
>>39842668
When you walk in make sure you find the biggest dude and slap him real hard on the ass. Its tradition for first time lifters to do this.
>>
>>39842690
Thought this was a troll.
>First week of January
>Join local Goodlife
>See this happening 1-2 times a day when I'm there
>I did not partake in ass slapping
>I am a friendless gym phaggot
>Ass slappers are all part of the cool lifting group now and have made 2x the gains I have in the same year
>>
>>39842706
DYEL here
I want this to be real
>>
>>39842668
Elliptical.
>>
>>39842668
Heres a few basics everyone probably already knows, Always wipe everything down after you use it if you think you might have left any sweat on a machine. When going to the bench press if someone is on it, politely wait behind the bench and announce you are on-deck until they are finished. Do cardio if you get exhausted or get too sore lifting, that way you wont be that guy just waiting around.
>>
>>39842706
Yeah I fucked up too. I went in and didn't look around enough. Ended up slapping the second biggest dude on the ass.

I've made no progress this year and every time I walk into the gym everyone starts screaming "Low Test" at me. Went to the doctors and I have been diagnosed with overwhelming hypogonadism.
>>
>>39842706
>go to gym in the early morning
>almost no one there besides a couple old women
I've been DYEL since
>>
pick your nose and smear it on the headrest
>>
>>39842668
Take an empty barbell, hold it over your head, like the top position of a ohp, and run on a treadmill
>>
tip the receptionist, don't drink water between sets, don't wear basketball shorts
you'll be fine
>>
Who cares? Just do cardio, you'll stop in a week or two anyways. You'll never gonna make it, fat fucker!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.