[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cute girl asks for bench spot >"s-sure" >she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: sad_frog.jpg (18KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog.jpg
18KB, 600x384px
>cute girl asks for bench spot
>"s-sure"
>she lays down on bench
>I stand behind bench
>her head pretty much between my legs
>I wear shorts because squatday
>she completely exposed her cleavage to me
>I can't stop staring at her tits
>she starts her set
>getting a boner
>her head is literally 10 inches away
>she must notice in my shorts
>she finished set, says "thanks" and immediately walks away without looking at me
>although I'm literally sitting on the bench next to her, for her next set she ask someone on the other side of the room for a spot
>>
>>39841190
>I can't stop staring at her tits
look away you dumb fuck
>>
>>39841203
How?
>>
>>39841206
Look somewhere else
>>
>>39841206
You should be focusing on the weight so she doesn't hurt herself you prick. Why spot someone if you don't know how?
>>
you mean it isn't like my manga where the girl's heart goes doki doki and she gets more and more lewd until its a gymwide gangbang and she ends up a sex toy??????
>>
>>39841206
Use your neck gains to turn your head.
>>
>>39841206
Engage your sternocleidomastoideus to maximum neck involvement.
>>
Bench spotters who stand too close are the worst. Always give them some room don't step in till they start struggling. She probably didn't even notice you were looking at her tits it's not like she was watching your eyes.
>>
>>39841248
This.
Unless it's a 1RM you don't need to be near the bar till they start struggling on the last few reps.
Hate it when people stand over you pulling the bar up when spotting.

"ALL YOU BRAHHH"
>>
>>39841190
lol, nothing you can do mate.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.