[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you look like you lift in clothes. I've made some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1482694847669.jpg (99KB, 970x1412px) Image search: [Google]
1482694847669.jpg
99KB, 970x1412px
How do you look like you lift in clothes.

I've made some nice gains. I've gone from skinny fat to ottermode. But in clothes I either look like a try hard wearing too tight clothing, or an average non gym going guy. What's the secret to looking like you lift?
>>
File: 1476637869320.gif (2MB, 354x201px) Image search: [Google]
1476637869320.gif
2MB, 354x201px
>>39841140
who cares about looking like you lift. Don't you want to get actual strength /agility / overall health gains.

If you're decently fit wearing a t shirt that FITS you not too tight people will notice because of your frame
>>
burp
>>
v neck fitted shirts and fitten jeans to show off your monster traps and quads
>>
>>39841140
*braaap*
>>
Gymshark
>>
>>39841140
Get bigger traps and shoulders.
>>
>>39841140
You need to shop around for clothing that adequately accommodates your gains while just allowing them to be seen a little tiny bit. What store and size will have that depends on your body.

You're either not putting enough effort into this, or you don't look good enough yet regardless of clothing.
>>
>>39841140
if you actually made some decent gains, people will notice even in regular fitting clothes. As long as you don't wear overly baggy early 2000's g-unit style shit, you will look like it.
I used to wear pretty tight clothes out of insecurity like you but I realized it either made me look like I was trying to hard or like a faggot. I dress pretty normally now, and although I am a little bigger than back then, I still feel like I often don't look like I lift in clothes. Still though, when the subject comes up, normies will mention something like "oh but you're muscular though" or shit like that, even if they've never seen me shirtless.

You gotta remember that not everybody's perception of the male body is as distorted as someone who regularly browses /fit and bodybuilding forums. What you consider somewhat skinny/ottermode, regular people might consider pretty buff.

If you really want to look more like you lift, get a bigger back, traps, and chest to make it look like you fill your shirts more, and get bigger biceps and forearms if you want your arms to look big coming out of t-shirts. Having lower bodyfat to get those veins coming out of your bicep makes people think you're bigger
>>
>>39841175
this

OHP and deadlift
>>
>get huge
>wear a tshirt

it's not hard you fucking faggot
>>
Seconded on:
Traps
Side delts
Bis
Tries
Chest

Also proper posture
>>
>>39841150
I'd rather look strong than be strong. Because if you look strong, you're by default stronger than normies.
>>
>>39841140
I personally only look thick in t-shirts.

Everything else i look dyel in
>>
>really fucking wide back
>wide chest

Finding off the rack stuff is always so hit and miss jfc
>>
>>39841140
*PRRRRRRRBTBTBTBTTBTBTB*
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.