[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think about ddp yoga lost about 30 pounds on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

What do you guys think about ddp yoga lost about 30 pounds on the program...but once i get closer to my goal weight i want to hit up the gym and get my body more in shape. Are there any other work out videos that are better?
>>
it's great for your joints, but useless aesthetics-wise after you lost weight. just do heavy compounds now.
>>
I remember trying this years ago, it's the one where you tense your muscles as hard as you can in weird poses ain't it?

bullshit mate, just do a normal bodyweight routine and proper stretching, don't try and do them both at once whilst achieving neither. Lifting is so much better you can hardly even compare it to DDPY.

Also, if you lost 30lbs, it had nothing to do with DDPY, it was a caloric deficit. Keep that up, losing 30lbs means you're full speed ahead towards making it.
>>
to the dude saying it's bullshit, hold that hulkout pose for a few seconds. check your heartrate. you'll be sweating in less than 30 seconds.

you said you did it before so you know the pose.

only a complete idiot would say resistance is bullshit.

that being said, it's not for aesthetics, just for losing some weight, strong joints and making you injury-proof.
>>
>>39840819
yea i was a little bit worried that this might not be as good as it seems...i mean im sweating and i feel my body getting smaller which is good...but i was worried that once i hit my weight goal it might come rushing back. I'll look up a program and see if i can get started on it once my online payments get through so i can buy a membership.
>>
>>39840871
ive been on it for 2 months when do you think i should graduate to a gym? Qhen i hit closer to my goal weight?
>>
>>39840871
there's a reply feature on 4chan, Mr. Page.

Resistance is better than nothing, I'll admit that, but a simple couple sets of pushups would do far more than DDPY, and that's before you add in chins, dips, bw squats, and so on.

At the end of the day, it's simply tensing your muscles in an akward position, body weight routines do more.

>>39840875
please please please don't pay for a routine, the only thing you should be paying for is a gym membership. There's HUGE amounts of information out there available for free about body weight routines, they're usually based around the same exercises. If you post on fit asking for body weight routines, amongst all the hate and telling you to go to a gym (some people have nothing better to do), you'll get some advice on proper routines. Nothing compares to proper free weights of course, but DDPY is a con like most of the fitness shit out there aimed solely at over-hyping nothing for your money.

Use your noggin, "a fool and his money are soon parted."
>>
>>39840564
If boogie can do it, anyone can do it!
>>
>>39840983
oh i didn't pay for it, i downloaded of a torrent site
>>
I've done it for a bit.

You can work up a pretty good sweat from it and the Red Hot Core workout kills my abs.

I know it might turn some people off due to it having DDP involved, but it's worth checking out.
>>
>>39841066
>I know it might turn some people off due to it having DDP involved

Why? guy is lovable
>>
>>39841090
Because they might equate a wrestling personality with it being corny/bad/etc.

I'm just tossing it out there.
>>
>>39840875
Nothing will come 'rushing back', just as your goals change from just losing weight to attaining a nice looking physique you will want to look for another training regimen as its not suitable for muscular development.
>>
great for fat, old and injury nursing people

won't make you aesthetic though
>>
>>39840999
He didn't do it though, he gave up after a week.
>>
>>39840564
DDPYoga is amazing.

My spine was absolutely fucked for about a year and after a week of this there was a difference already, I was completely cured in a month.
Anyone with a /fit/ hobby or job should be doing this imo.
>>
>>39841552
Claims like these are so stupid. Just saying "your spine was fucked" without saying how, or how this yoga even helped fix it is just so general no one can even dispute your claim because there's nothing to dispute.
I'm betting you just had a weak back and any basic strength training would have done the same but quicker.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.