[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I will never get a driver's license >I will never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1462308297072_0.jpg (111KB, 834x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1462308297072_0.jpg
111KB, 834x1000px
>I will never get a driver's license
>I will never move out of my parents house
>I will never be a wallstreet /biz/illionaire
>I will never be a world renowned investor
>I will never have assassination attempts taken out on me because I'm so rich and powerful (which will fail because of my selfless bodyguards who dive in front of the projectile in a milliseconds notice to protect the life of the One and Only)

Convince me to keep lifting.
>>
>>39839594
quit being a little bitch. Go get your drivers license (it's not that hard bro I promise) and join the military. Maybe you'll find some self respect and discipline along the way. Oh and don't stop lifting. You've got nothing else going for you.
>>
>>39839594
I used to think the same way.
But I got off my ass and started with the driver's license, and now I'm working towards all my other goals. Stop being a pussy.
>>
>>39839610
I want to march around like a retard shooting brown kids. Seems retarded.

>>39839634
Will the driver license help me become a /biz/illionaire?
>>
>>39839594
Enjoy anonymity anon

Lift...
>>
>>39839594

If you are hot, you can live with me rent free. (unless sex counts as rent)
>>
>>39839702
Are you a girl?
>>
>>39839657
You know what never mind you're hopeless. This thread is a waste of time.
>>
Or you start lifting, feel a massive burst in your confidence and motivation, and say to yourself "Wow, that was so fucking easy", after that you'll be able to do anything.
>>
>>39839657
Shooting brown kids isn't the only job in the military but you'd know that if you weren't a basement dwelling wizard.
>>
>>39839594
>I will never creampie emma watson as I'm pulling her hait doggystyle
>Therefore I must kill myself

that's what you sound like. No need to be a millionaire to live a happy life. Break down your goals into smaller milestones (such as driver license) and use your time to advance towards them instead of fantisizing about it.
>>
>>39839708
I'll be whatever gets me between them cheeks baby girl.
>>
>>39839594
Motivation
Discipline
PICK ONE AND STAY AWAY FOR ANOTHER YEAR
>>
>>39839740
no homo

>>39839725
I think that only comes with trenbolone

>>39839738
I NEED AT LEAST 3 million by 35. Otherwise my life has been a waste of time.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.