[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does 90% of /fit/ believe they have gyno? Most of you don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: gyno2c.jpg (123KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
gyno2c.jpg
123KB, 600x800px
Why does 90% of /fit/ believe they have gyno?

Most of you don't you are just fat permabulking fucks with shit posture

Fucking mongs
>>
>>39837701
Gyno is actually a lot more common than you think.

It's due to huge amounts of whore moans pumped I to animals we eat plus Thier milk is also fucked up from it and it's just all fucked m8.

Think of how many guys had gyno in the middle ages compared to now.

It's an epidemic.
>>
>>39837701
/fit/ is retarded. Take any advice given here with a ton of salt.
>>
>>39837701
Because I asked my doctor and he said I do.
>>
>>39837850

Post pics of ur supple nipples
>>
>>39837701
it's more common than you think
>>
>>39837701
>Why does 90% of /fit/ believe they have gyno?
" During adolescence, up to 70% of males are estimated to exhibit signs of gynecomastia.[6] "
>>
because i can feel the breast tissue.

i was a fat nerd through my teens that did nothing for his test and fapped all day so had high prolactine levels.
if only i knew what i'm doing to myself back then, i'm lifting for 6y now and still have this shit.
>>
>>39837868
>tfw I'll never be aesthetic
>>
File: d0567654f9972.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
d0567654f9972.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
>>39837882
And for 80% of them the pubertal gyno disappears within 2 years.
>Tfw part of the 20%
>>
>>39837701
are those fatty, bloody nipples in a cup of water?
>>
and having some gland is perfectly normal. Without any gland your chest would look completely fucked up
>>
>>39837898
Jesus fuck.
>>
>>39837898
Even the Rock had Gyno.
>>
Does it feel better to have your nipples played with when you have gyno? I love me a girl licking and biting my there.
>>
>>39837898
holy mother of stretchmarks. Well done on the weight loss anon I'm sure you look 10x better than what you used to.
>>
>>39838872
The worst part about losing that much weight is that I now resent my old self, and anyone who let me get away with it
>>
>>39837701
This is probably true for the majority, despite the fact that gyno isn't rare. A ton of people just have underdeveloped lower pecs/pecs in general.

If there's no lump, it's not gyno.
>>
>>39838863

I've never noticed any serious sensitivity in my nipples, so I'm gonna say it just depends on you as a person. If you're concerned about gyno, just go to the doctor, you'll be in and out in 5-10 minutes and will know for sure.
>>
>>39837724
t. permabulk tinfoil
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.