[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm aroud 5'7 and 116lb as you can tell im really low

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: doubt.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
I'm aroud 5'7 and 116lb as you can tell im really low weight but i want to start working out

my question is should i get on a diet and pack some weight or should i begin with my training right away?
>>
>>39837248
>my question is should i get on a diet and pack some weight
What do you think this means

You want to gain a bunch of fat, for what fucking purpose?
>>
>>39837275
well i don't want to hurt my body with the exercise repercussions when i'm this fucking skinny
>>
Start working out as you bulk, or you'll end up a skeleton with a gut.
>>
Both at the same time.
>>
>>39837248
Well, diet is the most important thing. Exercise will only direct your weight gain towards muscle instead of fat (which is what you want). So eat a healty, protetin rich diet and work out. Try not to overdo the workout part (not more than 60% of your maximum, not too much cardio or volume - you). Ease into it, otherwise, at your weight and without learning the proper form at low weights, at your body weight, you will get hurt.

Just as an example:

Breakfast:
Bowl of cerial with a scoop of protein powder (I recommend a vegan blend, because whey makes me fart and might not be too healthy), maple sirup, cinamon, coconut and banana for flavour and extra energy. An apple. A multi-vitamin just to make sure get enough. Most people don't get enough vitamin D.

Lunch:
Chicken breast / fish, broccoli, brown rice, some sauce.

Dinner:
Something with legumes (lentils, beans, etc). Nice salat with lots of vegetables and a rich dressing.

At your weight, you can afford to snack between meals a little bit on a snickers bar or something very calory dense. If you put on too much, just cut that part. Your aim in the beginning should be to gain about two lbs a week, of which the majority should be muscle.
>>
>>39837312

Are you a retard?
>>
>>39838917
Forgot to mention: exercise also has the side-effect of increasing your appetite, making it easier to gain weight. If you can, of course you should substitue junk food in your snacks for healthier fats and sugars, i.e. nuts, avocado, dried fruit and s.o but at the start, just snack on whatever you desire, it's more important to get you to a healthy training weight.
>>
>eat more but don't work out

This is called getting fat. You're not gonna learn at this rate.
>>
Work out moderately (like three times a week for an hour) with weights but not near your max. Eat big. Once you gained 50lbs, do heavier weight more seriously. Once you reached a decent base strength like 100kg squat, 130kg deadlift, 80 bench, you can incorporate a bit of conditioning/cardio.
>>
>>39839037
This might take two years for you (but likely just one), denpending on how well you eat and how serious you are. Don't get discouraged. After that you can either get really serious. Try to increase strength further, try to increase endurance while MAINTAINING strength or just maintain strength, endurance and weight.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.