[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on alcohol and lifting. Can I lift and drink on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Redpill me on alcohol and lifting. Can I lift and drink on the same day? What's the best way of preserving my gains (hurr durr don't drink)?

Give me a quick rundown
>>
>>39834979
it dehydrates your cells, lowers your test, hinders protein synthesis, and basically just don't drink and lift on the same day
>>
All the great strongmen drank beer. Numales are afraid of it for some reason, but they're also into talking about dieting (they call it "cutting").
>>
>>39834999
Nice trips

So no cardio or lifting on day of lifting, drink plenty of water with alcohol. What about drinks per hour or whatever?
>>
>>39835032
look I gave you an answer.

go look it up on google if you really want to know
>>
If you really want to drink just take a few shots of vodka when you go out. Maybe like 3-4. Or a vodka tonic.
>>
>>39834979
i drink 3-4 beers a night with a big tub of cottage cheese and a shit load of water before bed

no problems so far
>>
>>39835096
Why that is simply the craziest suggestion I've ever heard.
>>
>>39835119
Nig what's your problem
>>
alcohol is disgusting
>>
sex is boring
>>
>>39834979
Don't drink to excess (more than 1g of alcohol per kg of bodyweight) or super frequency (3-4 drinks most days is too much). If you do drink to excess, try to make it at least 24 hours after lifting, and don't expect to workout 100% if you're hungover.
>>
>>39834979
>not drinking whiskey while you do deadlifts
>>
>>39835532
Dang, that's not even two shots for me. I'm lightweight as fuck
>>
>>39834979
i drank so much 1 night last week i think i had alcohol poisoning or something cause i was hungover for like 4 days and couldn't eat anything for 3 days and it fucked up my sleeping and i didnt workout for a week it was awful
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.