[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I stop getting blisters in this area while running?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 85.png (109KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
85.png
109KB, 300x400px
How the fuck do I stop getting blisters in this area while running?

I have like a line of blisters 2" long along this area on my right foot and I get a new blister each time I run
>>
>>39834881
Get shoes that fit better.
I bet you have a bunch of empty space in the toes of your shoes. You probably need to wear a smaller size in wide.
>>
I used to have those until they turned into calluses now it's not a problem
>>
>>39834881

how do I stop getting blisters on the side of my toe?

it's always underneath the calluses
>>
most guys wear shoes to big for them because they fear people will think they have a small dick.

I don't give a shit and wear tight shoes. I bought under armor running shoes and love them. Ive had some Nike track shoes and they are whatever.
>>
>>39834881
have you tried tape or bandages on the area prone to blisters?
>>
>>39834958
>>39834934
I got shoes that had a fair bit of space in the toe area to accommodate swelling
>>
>>39834975
Unless you're hiking 20+ miles a day that shouldn't be an issue. Your foot is sliding back and forth in your shoe and that spot is rubbing up against the sides, causing the blisters.
>>
>>39834988
Well what can I do besides buying a new pair, cause I can't afford that, just wear extra layers of socks? Wrap up the area?
>>
Take it from somebody who's hiked and ran thousands upon thousands of miles with and without heavy packs, you're feet will naturally get tougher and more resilient over time, if they get soft from lack of use they'll have to harden up again but then they'll be good as old. No matter how shitty a fit, your shoe will eventually stop giving you blisters, I've seen fuckers while thru hiking who rock tevas and have feet of gods, get a trail runner, altras are mine and a whole lot of other people's favorite, get them a couple sizes too big, and just get out there and toughen your feet up
>>
>>39835016
You could try stuffing something into the toe to fill up the space, like a little piece of cloth. Otherwise just deal with it and after a week or two you'll have a line of calluses there and won't get any more blisters like >>39834948
>>
>>39834881
You probably got shoes too big for your feet. If that isn't the case, how does your foot strike the ground? Make sure you aren't running on your forefoot unless you are in a sprinting pace, try to aim for a mid foot strike.
>>
Your shoes are too big buy new ones in a smaller snugger size and for now wear two pairs of somewhat thick socks to cushion the blow while you have the blister and make your feet fit your shoes better.
>>
try basketball shoes. they're better at locking your foot in place. wear 100% cotton socks instead of wool or vice versa.
>>
Are you wearing appropriate socks? Cotton will absorb sweat and cause blisters. If your running for more than a few miles make sure and wear polyester. I know there expensive but a couple pairs of balegas are great to have for your long run days.
>>
>>39834881
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS80ZhaDrzA
hope this can help you.
>>
>>39834881
Stop running.
>>
like others have said, get shoes that fit snug but not tight, or keep running till you get callouses
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.