[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can a fit male still being able to pickup teens until what age?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: nordcucks.png (82KB, 1155x880px) Image search: [Google]
nordcucks.png
82KB, 1155x880px
can a fit male still being able to pickup teens until what age?
35+
40+

???

Assuming he's fit and have a STEM degree with a good pay.
>>
Until he dies
>>
Mexicans and other spics dont count as meds, neither do sandniggers

just wanted to throw it out there
>>
>>39834065
I heard 35 is the male peak age.

I want to know how many years I can still get teen pussy.
>>
>>39834093
Males peak at early 20s, purely from biological point of view, women at 19.

If you are fit and rich you can fuck teens as long as your dick is working, actually, just being rich is enough
>>
>>39834077
At least we're not nordcucks
>>
>>39834166
males peak at 25 but their peak last until 35, newfriend.

males plateau, girls peak really fast.
>>
>>39834172
yeah being tall and blonde must really suck...
>>
>>39834057
It shows that the opposite is the truth since somebody was salty enough to make this picture
>>
>>39834471
Found the nordcuck
>>
tall muscular blonde or hairy barrel chested greaseball drowning in debt hmmmm
>>
>>39834057
Nordcucks are all decendents from albinos, literally subhumans that loose that ability to produce melanin
>>
>>39834545
swarthy daygos have one of the purest bloodlines of all time
>>
>>39834279
Femine, lanky, and cucked by your women, you mean
>>
>>39834738
ball grabbing jewelry wearing cologne stinking guinea trash
>>
>>39834750
go back to your cuckshed sven
>>
>>39834781
go back to the dog track vincenzo
>>
>>39834738
and small dick
>>
>>39834057

What do you mean exactly? Are you asking when it becomes creepy or just how long you can do it? Because you can do it your entire life, you're just going to be an embarrassment to the girl if anyone finds out once you turn like 30. And I'm assuming you mean like 18 year olds.

I'm 24 and I remember my senior year of high school we all ragged on a girl for fucking around with guys in their mid 20's. At my current age I feel like I'd make fun of a girl my age fucking someone over like 33.

Basically you need to have a lot of money, decent looks, and charm to land attractive girls in their early 20s. Dumb 18 year olds can probably be had by anyone willing to listen to their "problems".
>>
I'm 26 and have been with girls as young as 17. It helps if you look and act younger. Also if you're ambiguous about your age.

I don't think people worry about others age as much as their own age. I told one 19 year old that I was 31. She didn't believe me, but said she wouldn't care if I was.

But most importantly, the one piece of wisdom I've found is don't waste your youth fantasizing about how life can be better. actually go out there and do it. I did that for a long time. "I'll get fit by 18 and start living, I'll get fit by 21, by 25, etc. The best time to plant a tree is ten years ago. The second best time is right now.
>>
>>39834057
Yeah u can pay $$$ for them, but u cna never make them desiered you, that's for Chad and Tyrone ONLY.

100% srs, money can't fix ur ugly face and low test hormonal profiel
>>
>>39834279
I'm tall and dark haired. Blonde girls usually like med guys more than nord guys anyway, which is fine since I like blondes :^)
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.