[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how hard is to get a real life harem of four girls you can fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: fuck you.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
how hard is to get a real life harem of four girls you can fuck at the same time?
>>
>>39833704
ask nick wright
>>
>>39833704
like 3 fiddy

grand
>>
i know guys who have fucked hundreds of girls but i've never heard of an MFFFF thing

the only way i can imagine that happening is having dan bilzerian tier money and hookers. there are women out there who would do that for enough cash.
>>
Depends on how ugly you are and how low your standards.

Had a bud who was in a MFFF They were all 5/10s and drunk.
>>
>>39833969
>5/10s and drunk.
true 5/10 or 4chan 5/10 (ie 7/10)?
>>
>>39834022
>4chan 5/10 is a 7/10

Trash tier gene pool scum detected
>>
>>39834040
>implying 4chan isn't thirsty.

i have a system i made with my buddy. it goes like this

>2 points for lower body
>2 points for upper body
>3 points for face
>3 points for aura (ie hair, style, personality, attitude etc)
add them up and you have your mark out of 10. its foolproof.
>>
>>39834073
I've never rated a single person in my life out of ten because it's overly simplistic and damn near Neanderthal-esque.

That being said, I spent much my adolescent years watching harem ecchi animes and now in adult hood I realize it was more than a hypothetical Japanese inspired muse, but an actual goal/desire.
It's within my understanding that rappers frequently have nice harems and this is done by having lots of money and power. The question isn't whether or not you can create a harem, Because with enough money and being a strong leader you can get tons of women on you. it's more a question of what type of women would even be interested in having that type of relationship with you. Who makes up your harem and why? Good luck, you strange soul.
>>
Go to fetlife and find your local BDSM scene

If you are a decent looking guy, you could do this easily.

Have fun with the mental illnesses tho
>>
>>39835165
This here. I know a guy that has five female slaves. It isnt all fun though. Subs are like children who need all their decisions made for them. I had a sub gf and it was a pain in the ass.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.