[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"routine? Warm-ups? Macros? Off days? What the hell,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Chad_Advice.jpg (41KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
Chad_Advice.jpg
41KB, 640x426px
>"routine? Warm-ups? Macros? Off days? What the hell, bruh, just go to the gym when you can and throw some weight around, that's how I got jacked!"

I've had mutiple decently buff dudes try to goof on me for having structure or using stuff like protein powder or pre workout. Am I being shamed for giving a shit?
>>
>>39832491
They're obviously fucking with you.
>>
Ur a faget
>>
>be me at the gym today
>see some high school faggots
>doing various shit with poor form, too fast
>think to myself: they'll probably make it
>>
probably messing with you

that's the type of shit I say to normies to yank their chains
>>
>>39832491

They're either full of shit or full of gear. Either way, keep doing what you're doing and don't let anyone tell you any different. If someone's jacked and they don't have good nutrition or a proper structure, then they're on gear. Simple as that.
>>
>>39832673

Or the rare lifter that's in tune enough with their body to get away with winging it. They're rare as hens teeth compared to people who just think they have that but they do exist.
>>
>>39832673
They weren't THAT jacked though, I think they legitimately go into the gym with very little structure and get decent results. It's just that I'm still pretty DYEL so I think they think they're imparting on me some sort of sage advice
>>
Actually, if you DO go every day to the gym and throw things around like a kid would do (using proper form ofc) and eat well you're gonna get serious gains.
>>
>>39832491
>bro I just eat pizza, drink beer and do the occasional pushup and no offence but I'm quite a bit bigger and leaner than you. is it really worth you spending all this time dieting and in the gym anon?
>>
>>39832734
This. Most people on /fit/ have no idea what it means to train like a man, and no idea what it means to eat like a man. Hint: if you're doing sets of 5 reps, you're not training right.
>>
File: stando.jpg (161KB, 625x560px) Image search: [Google]
stando.jpg
161KB, 625x560px
>>39832912
>>
>>39833110
Consistency trumps all. Soneone who hit the gym every other day the past 3 years, doing whatever the fuck, is going to be light years ahead of your average know it all fuck face resolutioner who has spent more hours reading about lifting than actually lifting.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.