[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fatty tring to lose weight. On a 1.200-1.500 kcal diet. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1479452512039.png (254KB, 594x446px) Image search: [Google]
1479452512039.png
254KB, 594x446px
Fatty tring to lose weight. On a 1.200-1.500 kcal diet. It's night time and i'm hungry as fuck. Drinking water isn't helping, and there aren't much calories left, about 500-400. What is a filling food/meal? Some anons said once that one should get used to feeling hungry, but everytime i feel hungry a lot, i get headaches and moody.
>>
File: 1455022775218.png (38KB, 473x425px) Image search: [Google]
1455022775218.png
38KB, 473x425px
brush your teeth
>>
>>39831749
A massive amount of broccoli, celery and carrots.
>>
>>39831749
>What is a filling food/meal? Some anons said once that one should get used to feeling hungry, but everytime i feel hungry a lot, i get headaches and moody.
vegetables, find some.

other than that, the headaches will continue for a bit, tough it out if you can.
>>
>>39831749
Drink more water
Drink coffee or tea (herbal if you don't want caffeine)
Eat dark chocolate (helps me feel full after like 2 bites when I'm cutting)
Eat raw spinach - if you don't feel like eating spinach you're not hungry, you're just craving. This goes away after a week of not eating like a fatty.

If nothing else works meth is pretty good for weight loss
>>
>>39831749

Eat later in the day, do int. fasting, get busy.
>>
>>39831835
>Eat dark chocolate
>to a fatty
I know you meant well, but come on son
>>
>>39831886
Sorry never been fat so I can't relate. It honestly makes me feel full. The more bitter the chocolate the more effective it is.
>>
>>39831886
OP here. I hate chocolate. Eating it if it will make me feel full, then alright.
>>39831835
I have acid reflux, trying to cut down on coffee and tea.
>>39831788
Eating a shitload of lettuce will help in any way?

It's night time, unfortunately i won't find open supermarkets.
>>
>>39831749
it's probably a good idea to hit your calorie goal for the day. 4-500 is a lot to leave out. I know you're trying to lose weight and all but you don't have to starve yourself

usually you'll feel like shit because you reduced your calories too much
>>
>>39831749
Moodiness is a natural part of cutting. There's an emotional and psychological component to it. A fit body is an expression of willpower and this is no different. If you can't compensate by sheer stubborness, then do what poor people do. Sleep for dinner.
>>
>>39831749
Never post an image more interesting than your thread, fatty.
>>
>>39831749
Set a lower calorie limit and try your best to enjoy eating lean meats and vegetables in large quantities. With a 1000 calorie limit you can eat a shitload of different food (grapes, berries most fruit are 50 calories to a cup) and if at the end of the day you're still hungry then go ahead and have a damn big mac and you'll be around 1500 calories and stuffed.
>>
>>39831749
Source pls
>>
Each mushrooms, white mushrooms are 22 calories per 100g.
>>
>>39831764
Underrated solution. After brushing your teeth, you won't eat anymore food because you'd have to brush your teeth again which is a pain in the ass.
>>
Broccoli are god tier. Also contain enormous amounts of protein
>>
>>39831749
Continue to suffer until you are at goal weight
>>
>>39831962
>Eating a shitload of lettuce will help in any way?
lettuce by itself won't help that much.

you need different kinds of veggies.
>>
>>39831749
Source?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.