[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get /fit >Women like me now >Discover that most women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 41

File: Fit Ronda.jpg (23KB, 254x516px) Image search: [Google]
Fit Ronda.jpg
23KB, 254x516px
>Get /fit
>Women like me now
>Discover that most women are either shameless sluts or crazy bitches and are generally terrible people
>Don't think I like women anymore

Did I make it /fit?
>>
Yes this is why I fuck traps only
>>
I guess the same happened to me. The next step is to just start fucking them anyway, but keep it all about you. Like, once you're bored, just stop talking to them. Don't play that nice guy shit where you keep talking to them about bullshit just cause you don't want them to feel abandoned. Just fuck it.
>>
You just need to find the right one. Not all women are like that.

The secret there is you will never find the right one because the good women are a big minority.

Protip: none of them are found in bars or clubs
>>
>>39831677
Me too famalam.
>>
>>39831652
Yes. Women are only to be used for making babies. Don't ever take them seriously unless you are forced to in order for the well being of your children
>>
>>39831652
fuck, i feel like this is what zyzz was trying to tell us

sometimes i feel really bad for my mates with gf's getting pushed around.

you wish you could say something but you really can't, because no matter what you'll always come off as a salty cunt with no gf
>>
File: 1469222863017.jpg (48KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1469222863017.jpg
48KB, 480x454px
>>39831677
Are there traps that acts like boys but look like girls and where do I find one?
>>
>>39831652
Ive gotten alot fitter but ive yet to unlock the "girls are sluts" mode
Ive been approached several times before but now im at 200lbs/6'1'' and a 15% bf but the results are...terrible

damnit i want the sluts, fit keeps telling me there are many girls like this so why cant i find even one?
>>
>>39831725
I second this. Where do you even find traps?
>>
>>39831690
Basically, try to go for abundance and date around, have fun. But if you want a legit grill you probably want to start either travelling, go into your field or meet women along your "path" in life. If you find you don't attract legit or interesting women that captivate you then you probably need to work on yourself.

You always attract where you're at in life. Girls who date assholes are themselves also assholes or have poor self esteem. Girls with goals, success and passions are attracted to men with the same.
>>
>>39831740
I find a lot on gay tinder. If you're near a major city you'll find them.
>>
It might be your face. Some guys just have shit tier facial aesthetics and are out of luck.
>>
All women are crazy and for the most part, equally as crazy as each other, it's just distributed different. You just have to find a crazy you can work with. That's why I generally get on with Korean girls. They spent their share of crazy on being really possessive and competitive, but it kinda strokes my ego and they don't have enough leftover crazy to be sluts and whatnot. Except sometimes, no matter the cultural background you meet a gigabitch who has all the crazy traits. Don't let them anywhere near your penis.
>>
>>39831688
>>Don't play that nice guy shit where you talk to them so they don't feel abandoned
How do I do this
>>
File: 1483044913589.jpg (3KB, 246x249px) Image search: [Google]
1483044913589.jpg
3KB, 246x249px
>>39831804
>I generally get on with Korean girls.
>>
>>39831652
u made it bud. welcome to the club
>>
>>39831832
easy, first is ONLY text them to arrange a meetup or hangout. then when you don't want to see them anymore you just....... dont text them lmao

this is what i do with great success
>>
Welcome to the real world. Give up on your fantasy of finding that perfect women. It's never going to happen. Women have been permanently ruined by all the spoiling and coddling they receive in today's society.

You're best bet is to just fuck around and have fun desu.
>>
>>39831833
youre a plastic money grubbing whore too?
what are calf implants like?
>>
>>39831652
welcome to the world, now get out there and start doing things for you and the people you care about; rather than for ho's
>>
>>39831652
MFW same thing happened to me in the past year

>All of a sudden women go out of their way to fuck me
>Most of them are insane

but bros I think I found the one. She seems perfect. First woman in a year that's gf material. Wish me luck bros - We're all gonna make it brahs.
>>
>>39831934
kys
>>
>>39831833
It's not hard. Unfortunately you have to live in specific places. Yellow fever is common as fuck and Koreans are the prettiest Asians and kinda rare so a lot of the time Korean girls in the US get spoiled into the gigabitch I mentioned. You have to go where they are common: LA, Seattle, near prestigious schools (high gigabitch occurrance), and of course South Korea. I went to South Korea to work as a civilian for the Army. The trick here is a bunch of losers who only know Big Bang and K dramas came and we're generally weird and creepy so you might have to overcome that
>>
File: Stats Bitch.jpg (43KB, 986x625px) Image search: [Google]
Stats Bitch.jpg
43KB, 986x625px
If you took the time to look up some statistics you'd feel less depressed. Or maybe just more, because of what your stupid opinion says about you. Approximately 12% of men and 7% of women will have an affair while married, this varies from year to year. If you're only finding women who are unfaithful and/or unstable you need to change the population subset you're dating, you fucking retard.

Goodness is measurable in how many standard deviations from the mean your behavior is, and you're dating bitches who are at least one deviation below it.
>>
>>39831934
>but bros I think I found the one

Think again.
>>
File: 1384747831873.jpg (7KB, 249x243px) Image search: [Google]
1384747831873.jpg
7KB, 249x243px
>used to be obese
>invisible to girls
>lose weight and lift for a while
>become strongfat
>only attract girls older than me (23) in their late 20's
REEEEEEE fuck no I'm not going to raise chad's kids with you
>>
>>39831652
No. Stop reposting this thread, faggot.
>>
>>39832267
KEK why did I laugh so hard at this?
>>
These stats only cover marriage and don't account for all the girls who cheat on their boyfriends.
>>
File: top kek.png (749KB, 950x608px) Image search: [Google]
top kek.png
749KB, 950x608px
>Mfw I have 3 different single mothers at work throwing themselves at me

Clean up your own mess stupid bitches.
>>
File: 1472731122634.png (59KB, 840x544px) Image search: [Google]
1472731122634.png
59KB, 840x544px
>>39832300
my man it's unreal I acquired facial hair too and it made it even worse

it's like they think I look like a potential daddy or something, how horrifying
>>
this is again reposted advice

duck out if the compromises make you miserable. duck out if you get miserable. duck out if it just makes you uncomfortable.

the goal is not to force a relationship to keep going. its to find a relationship worth keeping.

there is literally no benefit to frankensteining a relationship other than possibly sex, but you're better off withotu it if it isn't working.

emjoy the relationship for as long as you can. and if it goes south, leave, cuz all you're doing is preventing yourself from finding the good one that might last.

lasting isn't the point, it isn't the goal.
>>
>>39832431
That's...

actually really good and correct advice my dude
>>
>>39832016
my post was to outline the immense autism that you are apparently completely unaware of, kys
>>
>>39832178
p much this

>wow, women who only like me for my body are slutty! who could have guessed?
>>
File: igWg3.gif (2MB, 226x200px) Image search: [Google]
igWg3.gif
2MB, 226x200px
>>39831652
>>
I learned this before I ever got fit. Now I'm in shape, but kind of average all around. I've just been blessed with awesome social gains since I was younger.
Women suck. They just generally do. They act on impulse far more often than men. They don't care about how "good" of a man you are. They mostly care about status. And not just status for others, but they need to justify that status in their own minds.
"Am I fucking a bum?"
"Am I fucking someone who people would consider cool?"
etc. etc. It's unfortunate. And Don't get me wrong I love women, but it doesn't excuse their behavior. You just have to embrace the suck.
>>
>>39834209
>Not embrace the succ
>>
>>39834239
I haven't been on /fit/ in about 7 months. Kind of normied out in my vocabulary. Don't worry. It's winter. I'll be here more often again.
>>
File: IMG_3937.gif (4MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3937.gif
4MB, 500x500px
>>39831652
Yep. Welcome to hell anon
>>
>>39831652
>gets fit
>discovers women are also people
>can't come to grips with all the negatives which that entails
>shitposts on fit
You flaming homo, welcome to the human race.
>>
>>39834267
Holy shit she's monstrously thicc
>>
>>39831745

This is good advice anon, thanks
>>
you are all bunch of fucking faggots in here
>>
>>39834267
Sauce?
>>
>>39832419
>>39832267
>it's like they think I look like a potential daddy or something, how horrifying

you have to play the cards the good Lord has seen fit to give you
>>
Did you guys ever stop to think that maybe you just have shit taste in women? You probably gain a little muscle and start chasing thic sluts and basic bitches while passing up perfectly sweet girls because they don't look like the whores on instagram.
>>
>>39834985
sweet girls belong in the trash, why wait for that overvalued pussy when I can hit up other hoes on tinder that fuck on da first date
>>
>>39831652
chances are better when the girl has a career, especially a career that makes dosh
>>
getting fit definetly lowered my respect for women. still hope to find a respectful woman some day (most shy girls are just quiet whores).
>>
>>39835956
>most shy girls are just quiet whores
I think this is what hurt me the most after I started making it.
>>
>>39834150
>braaaaap
>thud
>>
>be fat kid throughout school years
>end up being the butt of jokes and shit with guys, but girls were friendly
>start getting fit in high school
>girls are still somewhat friendly, but not nearly as much as before. Guys start giving compliments a lot more

Nowadays, I'm basically invisible to women, meanwhile I get compliments all the time from other guys. I think I fucked up somewhere, guys.
>>
File: 1454096553039.jpg (14KB, 236x232px) Image search: [Google]
1454096553039.jpg
14KB, 236x232px
>be chilling in basement, hitting the last of my macros for the day
>sister gets home, has friend with her
>ask how their night was
>friend proceeds to spill spaghetti
>they go upstairs
>20 seconds later, sister comes back and says "hey, anon, friend says she really likes your hair"
>sister goes upstairs, overhear her on the way up "see? you don't need to be so bashful"

A-am I starting to make it?
>>
File: 1482973757386.png (78KB, 390x266px) Image search: [Google]
1482973757386.png
78KB, 390x266px
>>39831652
>Get /fit/
>Accidentally into charisma somehow
>Women all over me
Jokes on them, I'm too dead inside to care
>>
>>39831934
Hope feels good, good luck bro.
>>
>>39834267
I'd burn some calories with her.
>>
File: girl-ready.png (196KB, 443x464px) Image search: [Google]
girl-ready.png
196KB, 443x464px
>>39837419
>but not nearly as much as before
They have pigeonholed you. You need to move to a new environment and redefine yourself.

Or do something really big that redefines you. Game changing.

E.g. refuse to be friends with girls. They probably want that new bod but are confused by you keeping them in friend mode.
>>
>>39834267
>BRRF...BRRF...BRRFRRFFRRFFRRF
>>
>>39837464
how old are they and how old are you?
>>
>>39835246
Because you'll be fucking hollow bitches. You will never gain anything meaningful beside immediate sexual gratification. If that's all you want then go ahead.
>>
>>39834267
Tell me there is fapstagramm!@
>>
>>39831652
All it takes is having power over women via looks to see through their bullshit. They are the reason (in Western society anyway) for their own problems. Women hate other women, women also shamelessly hate men, for whatever reason. They want to be victims so bad
>>
File: IMG_0301.jpg (58KB, 700x678px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0301.jpg
58KB, 700x678px
>used to gym with gf
>now she's locked me in financially
>she's become lazy
>obsessed with her 50 follower book blog
>literally plans her posts out in notepads and diaries
>doesn't clean, doesn't cook, will only eat quick and easy things when the hunger gets too much like a whole bar of chocolate
>right now she's sat on my PC because she likes my mechanical keyboard, even though got herself a new laptop on finance
>this morning she woke up
>put on her grey dressing gown
>sat her increasingly fat ass at the PC and hasn't moved since
>hasn't eaten, drank or washed
>tfw her love handles keep getting bigger
>tfw they might spew over the sides like a bottle of coke
>tfw in the dressing gown right now she looks like a manatee

Women were a mistake
>>
>>39831652

not till you get a /fit/ bf
>>
>>39838401

tell her to fuck that shit off and shape up or GTFO
>>
>>39838401
Locked you in financially how? I want to learn from your mistakes.
>>
>>39835956
Meeting shy, quiet bookworm girls and finsing out later that they've had as much casual sex as your average clubslut hits me hard, not even because im interested in the girl when i find out.

These are the girls you expect to be the 'different' ones that people talk about when they say 'not all girls are like that anon'. I have met one (1) girl that i would consider wife material and she's (obviously) in a relationship with her high school sweetheart. The odds really don't look great
>>
>>39831713
>you wish you could say something but you really can't, because no matter what you'll always come off as a salty cunt with no gf

go to mates flat. put some beers in the fridge. notice the trash is full, like piling things on top full. jokingly say, so who's turn is it to put trash in dumpster. wife chimes in "oh it's his turn". i respond "so why the fuck didn't you take it out? you were home the whole fucking day".

among other things that just comes out unfiltered, im not invited out much anymore.

such is my life
>>
>>39838517
>These are the girls you expect to be the 'different' ones that people talk about when they say 'not all girls are like that anon'.

That's never been true bruh.
That's just the lie that's been pushed on you by said "nice girls" since before your dumb ass could form ideas.

If the quiet "nice guy" is apparently bad what makes you think quiet "nice girl" is any better?

Nigga, the saying "It's always the quite ones" exists for a reason.
>>
>>39838555
How, then, can you know which ones are the good ones?
>>
>>39838582
By talking to them.
>>
>>39838592
To all girls?

If the quiet ones are sluts, and the loud rowdy ones are turbosluts, which ones are the ones worth my time talking to
>>
>>39838582
if they get straight a's and have like less than 2 or 3 friends they're guaranteed nice. Also you can tell who they are from their friends as well.once you hang out with them for a little. Quiet girls are usually nice and want the D
>>
>>39838632
the fat ones at the gym without kids
>>
>>39832241
Yeah, awalt.
All women are like that
>>
>>39831934

I thought that.

Went for 3 years. Had already planned out our kids, their names, what our house would look like. Her and her family were all in the 'oh when you guys get married..' frame of mind.

Let me tell you one of the most painful things in life is to love someone wholeheartedly, have them tell you that they can't believe they have someone who is so patient with them and puts up with all their faults. To love someone so unconditionally and prove to them that you can provide for them and that you are a stable foundation. And then have them just gradually switch off on you.

Inb4 'u were a beta cuck lmao'. Yeah I was, in parts. My biggest regret is that not being more decisive and taking the lead. Honestly from my experience it seems like women just want you to decide everything for them.
>>
File: 1369459220117.png (78KB, 825x601px) Image search: [Google]
1369459220117.png
78KB, 825x601px
>>39831652
now you've fucked up you have a long lonely life ahead of you
>>
>>39837604
35 and 19
>>
>>39838632
The ones you personally want to talk too.
If you're not sure about them and don't want to waste time learn some specific tells and ask around about them.
But remember. When you do that, they'll find out and they'll be wary of you.
So grow a pair and talk to them and dump them if they are a bad match or a bad woman overall.
>>
>>39838454

>She lives with me
>Moved to a bigger place so I'm dependant on 50/50 for outgoings
>wants to save for a mortgage (been together 4 years)
>I buckle down and start working 2 jobs
>she ends up leaving her job for a job she's wanted for years
>but it's only part time
>I'm earning triple what she does
>still can't afford place by myself but bills are now 75/25

Jokes on her, I'm moving back to my parents in a few months so I can pull together deposit for mortgage. It's gonna go in my name solely, if I even allow her on it. Might even break it off with her, but the thought of being 24 and living at home with no gf would be a bad nostalgia trip.
>>
>>39837559
>using BRRRRRFFF
>not BRRRAAAAAPPP
>>
>>39832431

Thank you. This should be obvious but I really needed to read this.
>>
>>39838517
iktfb

only girl i found ever to be wife material that liked me back in high school got wifed up by a guy that looked just like me

she stopped talking to me cause i started partying ;_;

they're still together 10 years later
>>
>>39832431

this is a cool perspective, thank you for sharing it anon
>>
>>39832431
Well, have fun playing musical relationships till you're old used up and have to settle for someone who is more then likely settling for you too.
By they way.
The more relationships you get in, the less likely it will be that you'll be able to find or even maintain a half decent one let alone that unicorn relationship that you're building up as the end all be all of everything.
>>
>>39838836

>men
>getting "used up"

Your confusing men for women anon.
>>
>>39838740
>24
Dude, I'm 22 and I can already tell you that if you stay with her for the sake of avoiding loneliness or for the sake of "nostalgia" you're already asking for trouble. Do you know how many chicks you can bring over to "your place"? Seriously, the amount of guys your age who have their own place is in short supply. If you decided to do it on your own, there will be no such thing as a pussy shortage.

If you stay with her however, well, that's your life bro.
>>
>Get Fit
>Get more attention from women
>Realize women are just like men.
>Start baiting women for sex, because they want it more than i do
>Win
>>
>>39831732
you're probably fat
>>
>>39831832

pretty much what >>39831896 said.

Also it helps once a slut cheated on you/lied/broke your heart/stole something from you.

Once your picture of 'cute innocent girls' is shattered you will have much less of hard time to just fuck & ignore them. It's sad but true.

Or take a story from my mate as example which helped me immensely.

Because he felt bad after fucking a slut to ignore her, he started dating her. 7 months later he crippling depression and is not the same person anymore. women are evil ppl.
>>
>>39838836
>The more relationships you get in, the less likely it will be that you'll be able to find or even maintain a half decent one let alone that unicorn relationship that you're building up as the end all be all of everything.
bull shit my man
>>
>>39834290
Niggers are human, too, you racist. The word you're looking for is "species".
>>
>>39838740
She's gonna trap you with a pregnancy and that's gonna be that. Wake the fuck up and immediately break up with a FAT BITCH you DON'T LOVE. Also, you don't need to move back to your parents, do you? Just rent a small place again, you apparently make enough.
>>
How do you get your girlfriend to realize some of her friends aren't that great of friends? More of a liability to a long term relationship until they're out of the picture? Low self esteem>can't find a good man but lets guys use them to get to hotter friends>misery loves company type friends
>>
>>39839150
> Niggers are human too
[citation needed]
>>
>>39831832
try not being a faggot.
>>
>>39834290
>>discovers women are also people
they don't act like men and men act like people.

obviously this means women aren't people.
>>
>>39838517
>tfw the best woman i ever met is in a stable relationship with her highschool boyfriend for 10 years now

just fuck my younger me for being such a retard
>>
>>39838743
he's just got weak colon gainz
>>
>>39839136
tfw want a cute innocent girl to lose my virginity to
tfw 22 year old virgin
cute and innocent are just nonexistent
>>
File: 1A1.jpg (660KB, 1825x4361px) Image search: [Google]
1A1.jpg
660KB, 1825x4361px
>>39839146
pair bonding chemicals in your brain aren't immune to diminishing returns famshalam

the longer you pair bond with one person the harder and longer it takes to develop the same relationship with others.

and if you blow all your pair bonding on meaningless sex you're likely to never be happy, because sex absolutely floods your brain with oxytocin.
>>
File: vegetetge.gif (374KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
vegetetge.gif
374KB, 1200x900px
>>39839321
>tfw almost exactly the same boat but lost vcard to QT slut friend in college who wanted me to act like one of her biweekly one night stands and just dip out
>tfw the sex was terrible because I had no idea what to do and there was zero emotional lead up
>tfw now all I have are weights to lift and weed to smoke while I try to save up for college because I failed out the first time partially because related.
Que Sera Sera
>>
>>39839336

fuck this is depressing
>>
>>39839529
the 60s really killed the american family.
>>
>>39839321

No there are. Maybe not 'Virgin' innocent but def. girls who slept only with their bfs they loved/cared about.

I had both. Had Virgin qt and sluts. Im gonna tell you a qt who cares about you is a Million times better than any slut.

While being with my qt I felt on top of the world. While banging sluts I got depressed and needed therapy and still suffer from it. Shit's not fun.

How to get qt:

> lift Wrights
>get haircut/get normal looking
>get a hobby which you genuine care about, where you meet people. Really you need to expand your horizon cause qts dont go to bars/Clubs/Tinder.
>>
File: e95.png (135KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
e95.png
135KB, 300x300px
>>39838993
>men do not have oxytocin
>men do not pair bond
>The law of diminishing returns does not affect men.
>>
>>39838993

Nope he is not.

Men might not get as used up as women but banging sluts is only possible if you shut your emotions in and never let them See the light of day again.

Basically becoming a narcissitic asshole. And while this sounds good on paper I dont know one man 'whore' who is happy with his/her life. Also it affects your ability to hold a stable relationship
>>
>>39839529
Dont worry, the statistics linked and his conclusions are not positively correlated in any way whatsoever. The whole premise that love equals marriage is as faulty as his attempts at living a successful life.
Everything you try to tell yourself boils down to justifying the way your life is lived. In anon's case, telling himself that having a lot of sex with women robs him of the capability to find true love is due to the fact that no women wants to sleep with him.
>>
>>39839529
>>39839632
correlation doesn't imply causation but it definitely shows a correlation, meaning you're more likely to have a long lasting with a person who doesn't fuck loads of people regardless of the biological effects of sex.

the statistics don't state any cause for the diminishing of marriage chances but the a lack of pair bonding is a suitable hypothesis for now, either way the truth is in the numbers, people who fuck around more are less likely to stay in a relationship.
>>
>>39831690
>Not all women are like that.
>literally NAWALT
>>
As a girl, sometimes the girl hatred on this board gets to me.

It really sucks reading threads like this everyday, yet I continue to read them. I should probably take up cutting myself. It'd be healthier.
>>
>>39839673
Consider what marriage is in the first place. It was a means to control the population. Until recently, love was unheard of as the reason for marriage. Financial security for the children was the main motivation to marry.
>>
File: What's Wrong With Feminism.png (125KB, 1344x1263px) Image search: [Google]
What's Wrong With Feminism.png
125KB, 1344x1263px
>>39831652
>Did I make it /fit?
Yes
>https://radishmag.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/pump-and-dump/
>http://www.breitbart.com/london/2014/12/04/the-sexodus-part-1-the-men-giving-up-on-women-and-checking-out-of-society/
>http://www.breitbart.com/london/2014/12/09/the-sexodus-part-2-dishonest-feminist-panics-leave-male-sexuality-in-crisis/
>https://radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/09/27/fair-sex/
>https://whoism3.wordpress.com/2012/11/17/confessions-of-a-reformed-incel/
>>
YOU ALL NIGGAS NEED TO BE

MGTOW
>>
>>39839772
99% of the population is deluded, this goes for both men and women. Our life is pointless, what we perceive as love are just chemical reactions that ensure the preservation of our genes. You are nothing special, and neither were the thousands of your precedessors.

Everyone deeply feels that they are indeed special in some way or another, when in fact none of us is.
>>
>>39839776
>love is something other than happiness and pairbonding

>a long lasting relationship where both partners are reasonably happy and won't fuck each other over is meaningless

I would rather have a long lasting happy relationship than one filled with pain and whatever mystical thing you think love is.
>>
>>39839772
Quick advice needed

>be quiet senior guy in college
>texting quiet freshman girl
>convo is ok but it's winter break so we cant exactly meet up
>I want to ask her out but i dont wanna do it too early
>should i just go for it or steer convo towards some type of activity in which we'd have to hang out?
>should I even "ask her out" or just ask to "hang out"?
>I dont want to be seen as a creepy, predatory senior (even though worrying about things like this are the reason im a virgin)
>>
>>39839772
>>39839772
Don't let the random opinions of people you don't know get you down. There are a lot of shit men out there too. Find one who isn't and don't worry about anyone else.
>>
>>39839793
Thanks for the insight, anon, but thinking I was something special was not the issue.
>>
>>39831652
I kinda feel the same way you do bro.. but a lot of people try to shame me because I don't want a family and shit like this, no idea why tho
>>
>>39839802
ask her out because asking to "hang out" is a beta move that will keep her in the dark about your intentions, making them less likely to work out.
>>
>>39839806
There's a lot of hate for the opposite gender on both sides these days. That doesn't mean you can't find someone who isn't like that to be happy with.
>>
>>39839802
I'm not good at dating advice and a total failure with men, so take this with a grain of salt:

I'd ask her to hang out first. If she mentions she wants to see a particular movie or do a particular thing, steer the conversation towards doing that together. "I want to see <whatever movie>" "Oh yeah, I want to see that too, want to see it next Friday after school?" blah blah blah.

Guys asking me out straight away tends to scare me off. It's a lot of pressure.

But I would then quickly establish that you're interested - like within 2-3 "hang outs". I don't think the friendzone is real, but I don't think you should waste more time if she's not interested back.
>>
>>39839806
Of course it is, or otherwise no one would see any point in living. You dismissing what you deem depressing just illustrates that certain viewpoints clash with your internal homogeneity of world views, values, weltanschauung etc. To combat this we develop self-defensive mechanisms like coping or straight out dismissing what goes against our values.

You think it is depressing that love is not some magic, cute concept because it reduces your humanity, takes away your belief of free will and reveals the futility of our existence
>>
>>39839772
>the girl hatred
it's not girl hatred, it's a hatred of the times and mistakes or negative movements that our parents and grandparents allowed to be set in motion.
>>
>>39839840
>it's not girl hatred, it's a hatred of the times and mistakes or negative movements that our parents and grandparents allowed to be set in motion.

Wait, what? Are you blaming your parents for you not being able to get laid?
>>
>>39839800
Happiness, thats cute. Its just chemical reactions that will increase the likelihood of both parents taking care of their child beyond adolescence
>>
>>39837604
I'm 24, she's 20 or 21
>>
>>39839772
>As a girl, sometimes the girl hatred on this board gets to me.
Hatred for women with no morals, standards or principles does not equal hatred for all women or women that do. If you're a quality girl with principles, /fit/ doesn't hate you
>>
>>39839839
But that's not what's going on? It just gets depressing hearing what a piece of shit you are all the time, or hearing that's how others see you for reasons beyond your control.

It has nothing to do with me being different from other girls or other people or not wanting to recognize that love is just a chemical reaction. Take your existential angst and shove it.
>>
>>39838740
No, joke's on you because she's getting a life that's paid for by you, while you get nothing.
>>
>>39839871
Its not you being a girl but us being humans, get your head up your ass.

If you want to attach meaning to arbitrary definitions of some cultures way of dealing with existential dread, that's fine, but then you ought to spend time in places where you are not confronted with questions about what it means to be a fucking human.
>>
>>39839869
Thanks, but I'm not sure I like that guys are measuring me up like a poodle in a dog show.

You know what goes through my mind when I meet a guy I'm interested in? That I think he's interesting, funny, and cute.

I'm not thinking about his workout habits, his morals, his 401k, whether or not he's ever banged someone of a different race, etc.

I'm just going to the gym, put my headphones on, and try to drown out the rest of the world. This is too depressing.
>>
File: Autistic screeching FIT.jpg (10KB, 248x126px) Image search: [Google]
Autistic screeching FIT.jpg
10KB, 248x126px
>>39839845
>not being able to get laid?
no for making it impossible for sex, for making it impossible to afford to survive without first putting yourself in massive debt for starting the whole sexual revolution and making sure divorce rates skyrocket for allowing communism wriggle it's way into our society and shifting focus from the family to the individual, leading to excess hedonism and having fun regardless of the consequences. for not teaching their children to be healthy and take care of their bodies, for allowing for the conditions that allow people to raise their children as special snowflakes and completely shift the focus from whats right to what's nice or feels good.

>>39839903
>I'm not thinking about his workout habits, his morals,
you're not thinking about the things that would make sure you have a healthy and long lasting relationship you're thinking about how he makes you feel in the moment at that moment.
>>
>>39838740
Break it off shes mine now
Id do any fatass anyday now im lonely senpai pls pls...
>>
>>39839903
I just want interesting, funny and cute
>The delusion is strong with this one

How many Mexican dishwashers earning $4 an hour have you dated?
>>
>>39839849
those chemicals in turn raise the child in a healthier environment and make it less likely that he will be a criminal or loser who dies at the age of 24 from cocaine and gas station robberies.

fewer criminals means safer streets which raise better children

better children grow up and have more good children

I don't understand what you are trying to say but you seem to be defending the point that the chemicals that ensure happy relationships and raising children well leads to a better society, meaning a lack of that will hurt society.
>>
>>39839925
>not* for making it impossible for sex
>>
>>39838517
>>39835956
>>39837083
You beta faggots. I've fucked so many quiet girls it's crazy. I'm a chad. I wear glasses which makes it harder. When I approach they have no interest but soon realize I'm alpha and suddenly turn into total sluts.

The best thing is seeing them on campus or around town a few years later. They realize they've blown their reputation and date some naive beta guy to bail them out of their poor life decisions.
>>
I'm already so weary about relationships. How do you do it married /fit/izens? I don't think I've ever seen true love

> Be growing up, father mentally and financially abuses my mum all throughout
> Often have to comfort her as she's crying in the bedroom
> Constantly seeing how much they clearly hate each other
> Looks up to my godfather as a male role model big time
> Turns out he cheated on my godmother so many times, and she finally found out and left him
> He goes full psycho, is a complete cunt to her and their kids
> Grandparents all divorced or resentwd each othee and have to hear stories about that
> Medfag, I shit you not I constantly hear from partners who cheated on their significant others and have caught something
> Look up to this consultant
> Really lovely guy, really cares for his patients, really good with the students
> Wife leaves him because he works too much
> Get a girlfriend
> Years of trouble-free happiness
> She leaves me because she said she just doesn't feel the same.way anymore, even though I haven't changed in the slightest

I just don't see how you can give yourself to someone who's only going to hurt you/how you can't be so jaded.
>>
File: Fullmetal Alchemist Way to Live.jpg (405KB, 1280x1232px) Image search: [Google]
Fullmetal Alchemist Way to Live.jpg
405KB, 1280x1232px
>>39839845
>Are you blaming your parents for you not being able to get laid?
It can be a part of the problem. Especially if, out of the both of your parents and you, you were the more responsible/mature one and your parents put all the burden of that and figuring things out for yourself, on only you; and not only didn't try to help at all but on top of that also gave you no advice about women
>http://www.returnofkings.com/73128/many-of-you-can-ignore-the-5th-commandment
>inb4 /pol/ or the 'alt-right'
>https://ericolon.wordpress.com/2014/02/08/kids-dont-owe-their-parents-jack-shit/
This ones a little cringey but has some good points too if not for misguided reasons. Along with the above, problems can be compounded by even harsher parental 'expectations'.
>>
>>39831652
>>39831652

Many women are irrational, old news OP.

The thing is, you can still have fun with a chick. Just don't grow dependent on them.

Can't also generalize, there are some good people out there. It just takes effort to sift through.
>>
>>39839986
olivier is best girl
>>
>>39839950
He's implying that because consciousness has a physical manifestation it somehow doesn't matter.

He doesn't explicitly state it because he'd look like an idiot. Next.
>>
>>39838714
Romantic love is a lie, mostly made up by Hollywood.
You are a man, act like a man, not a woman.
The only woman who ever loved you truely was your mother (and the rest of the females from your family). You can never find the same thing from somebody else.

Work on yourself, create a good life around you, and the women will come.
But the more you care about them, the worse it gets for you.
>>
>>39839936
0, but I've also dated 0 "alpha" male gymbros. I mostly like geeky quiet guys that like board games and books. Most of them have been overweight.
>>
>>39831652
>Discover that most women are either shameless sluts or crazy bitches and are generally terrible people

Kek, welcome to the club OP.
>>
>>39840055
this. but when you find a woman worth having kids with, make sure you care for her women may be natural sluts but theyll usually only cheat if youre fucking up ie. not doing your job/being a fucking man

give a (you) for more on this
>>
>>39840172
What do if I can't have kids and don't want to adopt?
>>
>>39840182
you could still find a girl you want to be with but it wouldnt make any sense to get married
>>
>>39840055
>The only woman who ever loved you truely was your mother (and the rest of the females from your family)
Even then. this is not always true
>>
>>39839578
Marriage stats show that yeah, it actually does not affect men. Men can stay married despite having dicked half a town down. Women can't stay in a marriage if they've ever acted slutty even just a little bit. Turns out men and women are different. Woooaaaah!
>>
File: 1468416582934.jpg (6KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1468416582934.jpg
6KB, 160x160px
/fit/:

>women are shallow cunts for liking me after I got /fit/

>burning hatred for ugly/fat women
>>
>>39840239
>>burning hatred for ugly/fat people
>>
>>39840244
and?

/fit/ fucking worships THINN or THICC women

You think you're special and better but in reality, you are just as shallow and basic as the next bitch.
>>
>>39840239
way to strawman OPs post faggot.
>>
>>39840250
>/fit/ fucking worships THINN or THICC women
literally
>fit worships thin people or fat people
>>
can someone post the meme of the /fit/ guy who says soon he will be worthy of fapping to his waifu or something like that. thaaaaaanks x) x)
>>
>>39840273
Literally no. If you don't know the difference between thicc and fat you are a fucking retard.
>>39840265
OP said women are shallow cunts for liking him after he got fit:
>Get /fit
>Women like me now

/fit/ proceeds to bash all women for being shallow cunts hence: the overwhelming general cosensus on /fit/ is:
fat people, especially women, are degenerate scum

Do you even realize what strawman is?
>>
File: 1480891663230.gif (239KB, 720x827px) Image search: [Google]
1480891663230.gif
239KB, 720x827px
>>39838836
i've only been in one real relationship with the girl that i lost my viginity to when i was 17

ive fucked 16 other chicks since then and only had flings.

does this mean my chances of finding a decent relationship are the same as someone who has had 1 gf or 17 gfs

please respond
>>
>>39839257
>citation: the white girls having babies with them
>>
>>39838740
>but the thought of being 24 and living at home with no gf would be a bad nostalgia trip.

So you'd rather live with the human leech instead?
What's wrong with having your own place?
>>
File: fit talks to doctors.jpg (991KB, 1657x4730px) Image search: [Google]
fit talks to doctors.jpg
991KB, 1657x4730px
>>39831652
>get /fit/
>libido crashes
I only want to fugg like once a month, if that.
What do?
>>
>>39840003
>olivier is best girl
Also ties with Riza
>>
>>39839336
5% virgins? Hope established im sure i can scoop that
>>
>>39840300
>Get /fit
>Women like me now

this only meant that he had exposure to women because before he was not attractive enough to be paid attention too.

now he has seen them and he does not approve of their actions, realizing that nicegirls and book worms are as promiscuis as clubbers.

the majority of the conversation is whether or not promiscuity is damaging to long term relationships or if it's completely acceptable/possible for a woman to have 5 or 10 partners before settling down forever.

you strawmanned his argument by saying he didn't like them because they only showed him attention because he was attractive.
>>
>>39840362
Enjoy being free from the tyranny of chasing pussy and continue to improve yourself.
>>
>>39831652
>women who like me only because of my looks are superficial or unstable
Who would have guessed right? Now the question is: why aren't decent girls attracted to you?
>>
>>39838740
dude end that shit. She is a leach and will destroy you financially. What is worse, living at home at 24 (i left home at 26 still had a great time) or having a fat pig of a slop eating pizza and chocolate bars making no money and spending all of yours?

She thinks she won the fucking lotto but now it's time for you to kick her to the fucking curb.

You have A LOT OF FUCKING TIME and can find an awesome girl who will be career driven and you can train her to be your gym partner and sculpt that ass to perfection then fuck it.

Or you can just watch your current gf get fatter and fatter and be a disgusting whale.
>>
>>39840288
plz post meme
>>
>>39840381
He'd be lucky to meet one per year because they're so rare. Look at the promiscuity stats, then realize that at least half of those very few girls will be ugly. And I don't mean woman-ugly aka "he is not in the top 10 percent looks-wise", I mean below average.
>>
>>39840368
Can you even read? I never argued against OP.

Besides, your incoherent rambling is something special. OP said, word for word:

>Get /fit
>Women like me now
>Discover that most women are [...] generally terrible people

OP does not like women after finding out they're shallow cunts. This is not a case of strawman. But since I never argued against OP, this does not even make sense in the first place.
>>
>>39840421
>>39840391
plz post the meme
>>
File: 1464711330861.jpg (60KB, 693x663px) Image search: [Google]
1464711330861.jpg
60KB, 693x663px
>get /fit/
>realise fucking chicks isn't all its cracked up to be
>only have platonic relationships with other men
>>
>>39840454
sir do you have this meme?>>39840288
god bless
>>
>>39840288
>/fit/ guy who says soon he will be worthy of fapping to his waifu

Y-yeah heh, t-that'd be dumb...
w-what a loser.
>>
getting fit (or being on my way to) is making me not want to talk to anyone desu. only talk to my gym buddy friend
only give a shit about lifting and sporting atm
>>
>>39840454
bretty scary bruv. In all honesty I have bromance with this super cool guy, but we always say no homobafter sucking eachother off and I never swallow. So no worries.
>>
>>39839983
The trick is to start a family 2-4 years in, then for both to be working full-time. That way everybody's too busy and too dependent on the family for shelter and identity for any leaving or divorcing happening.

Childless relationships end after some years by themselves, nature doesn't like childlessness.

And yeah you have to take the risk of making a high stakes deal with a potentially very unstable person, plus people change. That's life, you can't play all of it safe.
>>
>>39840524
hahaha yeah its funny. do you have the meme?

>/r/ will not do anything
>>
>>39840872
>And yeah you have to take the risk of making a high stakes deal with a potentially very unstable person, plus people change. That's life, you can't play all of it safe.
added this
>>
>>39840566
Same, idk why but it feels like it's a problem
>>
File: 1449717744377.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1449717744377.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>39831652
woah what a surprise, women like attractive people, just like men.

I bet you don't fap to fat ugly women do you?
>>
>>39840906
>strawman the post
>>
>>39840906
>faggot the poster
>>
>>39840874
Anon, the meme was within you this whole time.
>>
>>39832431
If you are in a relationship that you enjoyed for the first five or so months and it starts to peeter out, you should probably make at least some kind of effort to maintain it. Relationships of any kind require nurturing.
If I just gave up on my relationships with my family members when they got strained, or even my friends, I wouldn't have the people I trust in my life today.
You're advice seems bitter and expecting to enjoy someone's company unconditionally forever without any work is a retarded concept.
>>
>>39840981
No need in forcing it though.
>>
>>39832397
single mothers when will they learn
>>
>>39840981
t. woman
>>
>>39831732
Post face or GTFO
>>
>>39831934
God I hope you guys make it. I'm praying for you anon
>>
>>39840454
>Filename is not "Ruh Roh"
Come on lad...
>>
>>39831652
Hah, I just got crazy skinny with little muscle from all that cardio. My body fat must have been really low. Suddenly not just regular bitches my age are more open, but damn ladies in store and everywhere. It was biggest mind fuck.
>>
>>39839802
Fuck off Josh I hope you kill yourself, you """""religious""""" prick.
>>
>>39841626
wat
>>
>>39841653
I'm just in a situation of being real heartbroken lately, and that post sounded like it would be said by someone partially responsible for my sadness.
>>
>>39841678
It's important that you blame anyone but yourself. Also get a really ugly haircut.
>>
>>39841678
that is not a good way to handle sadness.

you should lift or run more.
>>
>>39832016

> Koreans are the prettiest Asians

Nigga what? We can create a whole new thread about this debacle of an assumption.
>>
>>39837495
>Charisma
How
>>
>>39831732
6'0 204 here, 16% but I have broad as fuck shoulders thanks to years of swimmingly and Ann aesthetic face

Cucked many guys and had two qt's suck my dick simultaneously

U mad faggot
>>
>>39839083
Greentext some stories brah
>>
>>39841775
this is true, including the ability of their surgeons koreans are prettiest.

natty is probably nippon,

chinese are unattractive generally. very yellow.
>>
>>39841779
B urself
>>
>>39841779
just be yourself

don't act all autistic when around a
>>
I dated a beautiful shy chick that was going to college to study outer space (don't know the actual terms)
Body count was really low
Knew a little about a lot
Came from a broken family and genuinely seemed like she didn't want that
Great conversations
Great sex
Didn't really have friends
I'd bet what I'm worth that she wouldn't consider cheating
But I was in the middle of a downward spiral so we split so that I didn't bring her down with me
I've met and slept with a lot of sluts that made my life really difficult but thinking about that chick always gives me hope that I'll meet another like her
>>
>>39841913
>study outer space (don't know the actual terms)
that is scientology friend.
>>
>>39841971
He said college, not acting school.
>>
Anyone else have this problem:

>only attract turbosluts and Christmas cakes
>pure qts avoid you thinking you wanna pump and dump

I'm not into hooking up I've tried it in the past but feel more fulfilled having sex in love. Should I give up my gains to be less threatening to plain janes?
>>
>>39841971
Lol I just went back and checked my messages because she told me when I touched base with her not long ago and she's going to "grad school for planetary geology"
Not sure if it's a meme degree but it at least shows she has ambition
>>
>>39842010
planetary geology will be necessary if we ever decide to leave earth or harvest gold from space minefields.
>>
I feel almost the same as this anon >>39839772
when you all discuss women. It makes me feel like I'm not a good enough woman even though I've never cheated on my partner, I've only had one, and I try not to be vindictive, crazy, or mean because it doesn't get you anywhere(from what I've seen).
Seeing a lot of these posts makes me not want to be like a lot of the women you guys have had experiences with because they just seem like terrible people, which can be found in both genders. Also, many of the qualities you guys mention are what girls mention about guys and in turn some of them start to hate men also and I don't agree with that either. To hate the majority because of the vocal\visual minority is absurd to me. Maybe I'm just being naive, I'm still very young and I don't understand either gender very well, especially when it comes to relationships. I would agree with some of the anons here saying open up to different types of woman because they are out there. I know this is probably just the way you guys vent, and my presence isn't really welcomed, but I wanted to say something and speak up a bit. Some of us are just as confused and lonely as you guys are and getting this new attention is overwhelming for some of us too. I'm sorry for the block text and the sheer length of this post; I know it's almost novel tier.
>>
>>39840402
This is what you get when you surround yourself with shitty people; I carefully filter the people I hang out with and have had no such problems
>>
File: Adachi.png (209KB, 554x838px) Image search: [Google]
Adachi.png
209KB, 554x838px
>>39832267
Women care more about money anon, slags with kids have no standards and just revert to some debased animal that needs something strong looking to take care of their young.
>>
File: picktwo.png (27KB, 638x546px) Image search: [Google]
picktwo.png
27KB, 638x546px
>>39842049
So you're ugly?
Looks aren't incredibly important for me with dating but I wouldn't want to have a kid with an ugly chick..
>>
>>39839772

Fuck it, I'll be that guy.

> As a """"" girl """""
>>
>>39842049
generalizing a group and deciding that every single person in a group falls under the stereotype are two different things and you do not see this.

do you also believe that we should import thousands of refugees? or is it OK to judge them as a group because you do not belong to it.

you take things personally when they are not directed at your person.

stop.
>>
File: kek.jpg (68KB, 345x337px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
68KB, 345x337px
>>39842102
>>
>>39842009
>give up my gains

U mad? If you're worried they're intimidated by big muscles just cover them up with thick / unflattering clothes, see if that changes anything.

Are you sure it's not your attitude, acquired when you were pumping and dumping, that gives them (kind of correctly) that idea?
>>
File: image.png (130KB, 397x273px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
130KB, 397x273px
>>39839837
>I don't think the friendzone is real

WHAT?
WHAT DID YOU SAY?
>>
>>39842049
>had a previous sexual partner
Lol slutty whore you just lost the top men, no prize man marries a non virgin
>>
>>39842124
>she doesn't think the friendzone is real
>however she advises to behave as if it were real

She's indirectly admitting it's real, she just doesn't like that men are aware of it and talking about it so she refuses the term.
>>
>>39841882
How can i stop acting all autistic? Are you fucking kidding me
>>
>>39842147
>How can i stop acting all autistic
get fit, then realize that you're a gay guy and have had an easier time talking to guys your entire life.
then be happy.
>>
>>39842154
You're supposed to have a hard time talking to the sex you're attracted to because there's something at stake, m8. I'm afraid you're a closeted straight guy. It's alright though, just accept yourself for what you are, it gets better. The stigma isn't that bad anymore and pregnancy is curable nowadays.
>>
>>39842187
>You're supposed to have a hard time talking to the sex you're attracted to
that's not how that works, because nobody would get laid if it were.
>>
>>39842147
Put some thought into what you say
Pausing or saying "well..." to buy you some time to think about your answer isn't a bad thing as long as what you say after that is relevant
Think about all the smooth talkers you've seen in movies, they speak slowly and don't use pointless filler words like "ummm" and "like", they don't agree with everything, and they don't giggle like faggots
You'll exude confidence by not sperging out and saying the first stupid thing that comes to mind for the sake of not wanting to seem like you don't know
>>
>>39842093
Oh I definitely think I'm ugly, that's one of the reasons why I workout is to better how I look, but I can't work out my face so I can only do so much. >>39842105
Yes I take some of this personally. It's already difficult for me to find guys and now that I know that some of you think this way it makes it more discouraging than anything; I can't change how you think and a part of me honestly wouldn't want to.>>39842145
And he was a my first sexual partner and I made the mistake of thinking I could just have causal sex after that and it would replace my loneliness and it hasn't.
>>
>>39842122
Never really "pumped and dumped" more like "pumped and felt empty and continued to pump to try and fill the void". Girls I've hooked up with have said they're surprised at how sweet I am and how it's unexpected.
>>
File: wat.jpg (140KB, 1024x1207px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
140KB, 1024x1207px
>>39842220
>>giggle like faggots
>tfw natural chuckle sounds like john DiMaggio without smokers rasp
>tfw people who don't know me tell me they love it all the time.
>tfw people ask if my laugh is natty
>tfw I'm just laffin.
>>
>>39842049
>It makes me feel like I'm not a good enough woman even though I've never cheated on my partner, I've only had one, and I try not to be vindictive, crazy, or mean because it doesn't get you anywhere(from what I've seen).
See
>>39839869
>To hate the majority because of the vocal\visual minority is absurd to me.
Women like you aren't the 'majority'[, or at least what most men see day to day what a large number of men see on a regular basis see are just flat out shitty women at most and at least, it's nominally ok or average women secretly malignant with some form of SJW/man hate cancer. And perhaps the most important part over all that is that, for a long time and still going on now, SJW messages are being blared louder than anything women who appreciate men have to say on the subject
>>39839788
>>
>>39842206
By hard time I mean, you get nervous sometimes, you say stupid things sometimes, you reflect on conversations with potential mates more etc.

Oh and people who "get laid" with ease are low inhibition aka subhumans who don't plan ahead. They're having a ball in recent history because [everyone but them] made the world a nice, safe place and removed the consequences from sex to a large extent. Their luck will run out eventually. New uncurable STDs will pop up (STDs are already surging again because of trash people), the practice of all their young women being on birth control year round from an early age will probably have long-term consequences as well, plus many more things that could happen. When you live life "offensively" you make a lot of headroom very fast, until you hit a wall and then you hit it the hardest out of everyone. "Getting laid" will not be a positive expression in a century or two. Enjoy idiot paradise while it lasts.
>>
>>39841853

Did we all get up and forget about SE Asia?

I would pick a Vietnamese girl in a heartbeat over a Korean girl.

>inb4 stupid Vietnamese lady-boy comments
>>
>>39842287
viets are commies.

do not want.
>>
File: 1459808450434.png (492KB, 736x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1459808450434.png
492KB, 736x1040px
>tfw been depressed and alone for so long that whenever i get close to someone i push them away or put minimal effort into a relationship and when they stop contacting me i just think 'well they probably weren't worth talking too anyway'

sometimes i wonder if people with this kind of dysfunction were ever meant to be in relationships, and if i could ever have kids
>>
>>39842287
Pretty sure that's Thailand with the trannies. Vietnam is all about trying to herd chicken in some jungle village until John Rambo blows you up with an explosive arrow.
>>
>>39842009
>Should I give up my gains to be less threatening to plain janes?
>(Not) lifting for women
Have you learned nothing while here
>>
File: 1421694413382.jpg (20KB, 436x333px) Image search: [Google]
1421694413382.jpg
20KB, 436x333px
>>39841913
>going to college to study outer space
>>
>>39842265
Maybe it's because I don't put myself out there. I don't have social media, except for Facebook that doesn't have any pictures or activity on there, I hate photos, and I'm trying to branch away from meeting people online because all they want is sex. I'm not saying I don't enjoy sex and wouldn't want it, but I would like to have it with someone that at least consistently talks to me or cares a bit more than just when we can meet up again.
>>
File: Autistic screeching.jpg (7KB, 248x126px) Image search: [Google]
Autistic screeching.jpg
7KB, 248x126px
>>39842229
>Yes I take some of this personally

fucking stop.

you do not fall under the description that these people are describing

literally muh victim complex.

keep improving yourself in ways that you can and want to and stop giving a shit about insignificant shit that doesn't fucking apply to you.
>>
>>39842306
>tfw met a IRL mugi, lives in Japan, same age as mugi, Finnish with summer home in Finland, can play piano, free spirited
>she even dressed like that pic on our date
>>
>>39842370
Fair enough, fair enough. I'm going to the gym. Good luck anons!! Have a great day, 2017 is right around the corner.
>>
>lifting for anything but yourself
you're a cuck anyway
>>
>>39842296

Didn't know we're all about that red-scare still?
>>
How did everyone here meet their GFs?

I just moved to a new city after graduating college, and I'm struggling to find anyone in my age group that's not married, a single mom, or a landwhale.
>>
>>39838740
D U M P H E R N O W

You are 24, working hard, finding your own way through life, and getting your own place. There's a lot of girls out there who will be all over that, and some of them are even good girls.
>>
>>39842404

I stopped by your mom's house.
>>
>>39842399
>commies are ok because it's the current year

fuck you commie.
>>
>>39842010
That's an actual science degree with good career prospects since she'd learn skills applicable to a wide range of things.

And considering she sounds nice, if she's dating someone else then ya dun goofed bro. I'm sorry. Use it to clean your act up so if you get another one like her you won't push her away like a fool.
>>
>>39838740
there's no shame in living at home with the parents. as long as you are building up towards something it's fine.

being a NEET living with your parents at 24 is a problem though
>>
>>39842420

Is being a commie a lifestyle or a right of passage?
>>
>>39842442
disease
>>
>>39842010

>Planetary geology

that is a meme degree

Don't listen to the idiots who heard "geology" and immediately defaulted to "must be practical"
>>
File: 1480274270607.jpg (692KB, 1200x1586px) Image search: [Google]
1480274270607.jpg
692KB, 1200x1586px
Alright /fit/, my master plan of the past 6 years is finally coming to fruition

>graduating in May
>22 years old
>$60k job lined up
>tall (6'3)
>220 lbs. and muscular
>face finally defined and handsome

I need a plan to nab a 10/10 gf. Or should I wait another couple of years until I have more money and women are more desperate for a stable, established young career man.
>>
>>39842496
get a library card and accost readers until you find a 10/10 gf to nab
>>
>>39842471
Welp then I guess she must be destined for failure because some faggot on a fitness image board said so..
What's your degree?
>>
>>39842589
>What's your degree?
deep space astrology.
>>
>>39842471
>that is a meme degree
>implying degrees aren't all just memes in the first place
>>
>>39838836
-kyle, the virgin college freshman
>>
File: 1479594191497.png (838KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
1479594191497.png
838KB, 1180x842px
>>39842589

The one true Degree to rule them all

Computer Science

commence hate
>>
>>39840003
FMA was full of best girls
>>
>>39842585

I need to work on my cold approach game. It's horrible and I still have lingering self doubt from my insecure teenage years. I'm fine in a relaxed setting or while drunk though.
>>
>>39842626
no, you're supposed to nab them and take them to a secure place so you can relax and get to know her.
>>
>>39842641

>Nab them

you mean kidnapping?
>>
>>39842661
did you not?
>>
>>39838740

Break off idiot.
>>
>>39842683

we don't need to resort to that quite yet
>>
>>39842683
I read that in Archer's voice
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIJ8xhNCLC8
>>
>>39842716
you're
>graduating in May
>22 years old
>$60k job lined up
>tall (6'3)
>220 lbs. and muscular
>face finally defined and handsome
and still don't have gf
it is time
>>
There are actually really nice, sweet girls out there. My gf's sister and friends all go out to church, volunteer, don't sleep around, and are from good well off families. Check their social media and it's filled with dog pics, family stuff, traveling pictures, etc.

Stop with tinder and garbage. Build a network of quality friends, and not a bunch of fucking neckbeards. You will meet girls. Be social
>>
>>39842725

I've had plenty of women. The key distinction here was

>10/10 gf

not random Stacy
>>
>>39839256
Bump
>>
>>39842795
why do you think you deserve a gf that hasn't had "plenty of men"
>>
>>39842925
>why do you think you deserve a gf that hasn't had "plenty of men"

Why are you putting words in my mouth

tell me more about your partner count insecurity
>>
File: 1470098040563.jpg (33KB, 416x250px) Image search: [Google]
1470098040563.jpg
33KB, 416x250px
>tfw never leave home and can't remember the last time I spoke to a girl

My gains mean nothing.
>>
>>39831652
go to a foreign country

friend of mine got a based chinese wife he met in his field, he's never been happier

it's like they havent been fed the (((hollywood))) narrative so they have a more down to earth mentality regarding relationships
>>
>>39842934
>partner count insecurity

That awkward moment when two feminist indoctrinated sheep get into a fight with each other about who wants to get cucked more.
>>
>>39842935
I got a haircut yesterday and my person was a girl.
felt good
then I realized that it felt good because no human contact and it felt bad
>>
>>39831652

You're getting there. Here's the general process:

>Have idealistic BS perception of women
>Learn the nature of the woman and that the vast majority are shit. Lose faith (most people never make it past here)
>Become a superior man through aesthetic and personality gains
>Begin to attract superior women
>Grab yourself a top 5% chick and accept her slight faults because she provides you tremendous value

Keep going forward
>>
File: 1356133856885.jpg (31KB, 608x448px) Image search: [Google]
1356133856885.jpg
31KB, 608x448px
>>39842968

Now I'm really confused. Are there 4 different people replying to me?

Someone just tell me where to find well rounded 10/10 gfs because college bars are a minefield
>>
>>39840059
Hey gurl
>>
>>39831652
welcome to the club breh
being /fit leads to taking the biggest red pill ever.
>>
>>39839772
like you're some angel of some kind
>>
>>39842978
>the awkward silence of getting hair cut
>feeling good
>ever
>>
>>39843055
You want a slut, right? Try clubs. Try dressing up like a drug dealer would. 10/10 sluts will be all over you.
>>
>>39843133
>being so autistic that you can't enjoy silence around other people

wow
>>
>>39839903
>Thanks, but I'm not sure I like that guys are measuring me up like a poodle in a dog show.
Damn guys. Always measuring people up. Why can't they be more like women and look at the person inside?
>>
>>39843151
But the silence isn't natural, it's caused by my incompetence at basic social interactions.
>>
File: 1476934493017.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1476934493017.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
>gf broke up with me after Christmas because 'lol distance is too hard'
>thought she was one of the good ones
>despair and disappointment
>no faith in women anymore

What are some exercises that will wipe away the feels, /fit/?
>>
>>39843055
There isn't a surefire way man, it's possible to find a gem at a bar that just got out of a long relationship that doesn't know how to live the single life and it's possible to find a vapid slut at a high brow coffee shop
Most of the stable ones married their high school/ college sweethearts and won't be back on the market until they've gone crazy because of a controlling husband and a kid they didn't know that they didn't want
Just gotta play the field and split when you see too many red flags
>>
>>39843373
long distance is stupid, and so are you
>>
>>39834150
The ending was worth it.
>>
>>39843373
But she is one of the good ones. She knows that long distance doesn't work which means she is smart and didn't want to hurt your feelings when she inevitably gets horny for someone else in your absence. Given the circumstances she did the right thing.
>>
>>39843373
>grow-some-balls 2xf
>>
File: 1456939742224.gif (978KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
1456939742224.gif
978KB, 350x197px
>>39832267
I like me see older women tho and fu know their kids too
>>
>>39831652
>be handsome, 6'3, lean, confident, /fa/, electronic engineering student with a 3.7 GPA, starting PG on the basketball team

>no time for any socialising, came straight from an all-male catholic school

>not even that socially inept, just no time to meet women

>the first woman I met was in my class, obsessed with me, did all of my coursework for me in the hope I'd make a move, rubbing my legs in class and shit, led her on for ages until she gave up (she wasn't that attractive). Simultaneously treated the betas in my course like shit, she was a shitty person who deserved it

>the second woman had a boyfriend but yet strongly hinted at wanting to come over to my house some time, told me her bf was in france for a few weeks (hint fucking hint)

>the third woman I met lives with me, constantly eye fucking me, makes excuses to go places with me (shopping, studying in the library), actually liked her but too busy and didn't want my living situation to get messy, eventually she gave up and she seems to hate me now

>the fourth woman I met is my friends gf, sitting beside me on the couch, rubbing her leg against mine, eye fucking, etc etc

This doesn't include the countless women who stare at me when I go to the library, shop, gym. I'd say at least 10 women a day try to get my attention in some way.

>tfw mommy issues and secretly hate women because my mother was bipolar and zombified from anti-ds
>>
>>39843856
WHY DO FRIENDS' GFs ALWAYS WANT THE D?

Yes, I'm mad.
>>
>>39843069
what is this game?
>>
>>39831652
Congrats, you made it!

Good news though: work your way through enough shameless sluts and crazy bitches and you just kind of accept their nature. It stops bothering you, you stop being angry, it's a very content feeling.

But then I'm an unmarried oldfag, so maybe I don't know shit.

>>39843856
Same advice to you. Work your way through a few slags. Don't even try to make anything of it. Avoid friends' gfs because of obvious reasons, but once you've played the game successfully for a while it stops bothering you.
>>
>>39839849
Sorry to disappoint you anon, but *everything* you experience is chemical reactions. It's no more absurd to enjoy love than any other human experience.
>>
>>39843249
Subtle one
I like it m8
>>
>>39842925
>why do you think you deserve a gf that hasn't had "plenty of men"
What makes women who have had plenty of men think they deserve a high quality man with standards
>>
>>39839136
married first gf out of highschool because I put a baby in her, she cheated after a few years for no reason at all, she said she was "bored" and "wanted affection", divorced, part time shitty parents and kid with dysfunctional childhood, lol wtf i hate women now
>>
>>39844484
sounds pretty empty desu
>>
>>39845532
yeah but their vaginas won't be empty HEEEYYY-OOOO UP TOP!!!!

Edit: Thank you Redditors for the Reddit gold on this Reddit comment! haha!!1 I'd like to thank my mom LULZ. Put me in le screencapXDDDDDDDD
>>
>>39845551
>trying this hard to be anti-reddit

Hello, reddit.
>>
>>39831652
I'm a woman and I feel the exact same. Now that I'm fit men all just seem so shitty. They go around doing absolutely nothing to improve themselves. It's disgusting.
>>
>>39845741
>I'm a woman and I feel the exact same
>Now that I'm fit men all just seem so shitty.
Are you sure you haven't contracted a case of man hate cancer, like outlined in this post?
>>39842265
>They go around doing absolutely nothing to improve themselves. It's disgusting.
And also aren't projecting?
>>
>>39845839
She said exactly what all the men in this thread said about women. Are they projecting?
>>
File: Example.png (31KB, 1258x299px) Image search: [Google]
Example.png
31KB, 1258x299px
>>39845855
>She said exactly what all the men in this thread said about women.
Not exactly
And what she said is kind of the problem
>Now that I'm fit men all just seem so shitty. >They go around doing absolutely nothing to improve themselves. It's disgusting.
Honestly, do they, really?. I'm not going to dispute that there are shit men, but I think i can say with some reasonable amount of certainty that a larger amount of men attempt to improve themselves more than the amount of women that attempt to. Even on just this board I think I could say the same thing about how how many men there are here vs. how many women. Going by this and what she said, that might be the way all men seem to her, but I don't think she can reasonably say the second of the above.
>Are they projecting?
Some might might be, but others definitely no. The dearth of men being experienced for valid reasons outlined in the post I linked to, by women and society; is certainly no projection and has a bit to do with the posts you're seeing here. Consequently, I believe her post has less to do with all men actually being like she perceives them and actually doing nothing and more what what i linked as well as, I think; a passable example in pic related, and also lead more to my asking of if she was sure; in which some women have a tendancy to 'beta-ize' men. Make them "lower" than they actually are or at least themselves, for nebuluos reasons, which majoritarily goes hand in hand with SJW fed man hate. Either men are actually that terrible and lazy, or she's letting her perceptions get the better of her,which to her credit in part might also be fueled by the unsettlement felt by these anons >>39839772
>>39842049. But all men actually being that shit, i doubt it.
>>
>>39842618
Not to invoke your buyer's remorse but
>Not about computer
>Not about science
>Not as pure as math
>Literally ghetto shit tier from the 80s

Computer science is the hipster shit in STEM.
>>
>>39843069
Name of game nigga
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.