[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /fit/. Fatass here, trying to lose weight... motivate me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: discipline.jpg (186KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
discipline.jpg
186KB, 640x960px
Sup /fit/. Fatass here, trying to lose weight... motivate me brehs.

Currently at 244, looking to get down to 180 in 6 months. It's gonna be a long road.
>>
if you're doing this because of temporary motivation you'll never make it
>>
>>39828438
I'm doing it to fulfill some lifetime goals, so it's not temporary.
>>
https://www.google.fr/search?q=motivational+quotes&client=ms-android-samsung&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi7j8Lp4pnRAhVHthQKHRBlBUIQ_AUICCgB&biw=320&bih=454

You can find all the motivation you need on the internet you pussy
>>
>>39828458
As someone who tried and failed two new year's, but got his shit together these last six months I want to tell you a secret.
Now is the time to act... Always
Have that salad now, it doesn't matter that it looks unappealing.
Go to the gym now, even though you are tired.
Never say you'll start tomorrow
>>
>>39828438
>>39829057
I guess a lot of people assume this is a NYR type deal. It's more of a "I was embarassed because of my lack of physical ability" scenario. A wake up call... the kind that makes you realize you aren't the person you want to be.

I don't want to be anyone's burden because of my lack of physical ability. Lose some weight, get stronger, run faster.
>>
>>39829299
A reasonable assumption given the timing no?
I had a wake up call like that and it still wasn't enough to do it.
Motivation fades. Habit does not
>>
>>39829504
I didn't say it was unreasonable.

But, I'm already forming those habits. This started a couple of months ago, but I'm trying not to let lack of support from my friends and family get the better of me.

I will succeed, but it's nice to know that like-minded people are willing to invest a kind thought or some motivation in your success.

I also know that when I start reaching some of my fitness goals that I'll look back and wonder how I ever let myself get this bad.
>>
>>39829525
Anon dont pay any attention to that faggot. 255 here and for the past couple months i have weened off junk food and soda (entirely). Now working into a diet and working out. Motivation works temporarily but i have noticed it helps develop discipline.
>>
>>39829057
this guy gets it

>>39829299
motivation is temporary, discipline is life long. motivation is great but don't rely on it. it goes just as fast as it comes.

stop saying i'll start tomorrow and start today. what's stopping you from grabbing some sweatpants and a towel and going to the gym right now?
>>
>>39829560
Yeah that works mate but with that mindset anyone will burn themselves out within a couple of days. Ive started going to the gym 3x a week and i sometimes do cardio on off days but if i go to the gym every day of the week for hours on end then that will burn me out as well as anyone else. Developing a schedule like 3x a week is what develops discipline.
>>
>>39829560
I've been running for the past 6+ months, been doing bodyweight exercises for the past 2-3 months. I'm getting there, slowly, but I'm really starting to take the necessary changes in eating habits seriously now. No soda, clean protein, fair amount of vegetables and staying under 2000 calories a day.
>>
File: 1474679315335.jpg (26KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1474679315335.jpg
26KB, 400x462px
/newyears/ boys

Come again in a few months fatso, not interested in your impulse thread fueled by temporary motivation you will lose after a few weeks anyway

you won't change anything we all know that, now go stuff yourself with shit and die an early death already
>>
>>39829588
That feel when your sleep apnea goes away
That feel when you stop getting winded from stairs
That feel when your inner thighs don't chafe

Looking forward to that feel when benching your bodyweight and do one pullup
>>
>>39829636
If you have been reading ops posts then you would know hes been going hard at this. Love how /fit/ hates people trying to lose weight.
>>
>>39829792
> fat
>relying on something external (us) to motivate

told me all I need to know right there
>>
>>39829653
>That feel when your inner thighs don't chafe
until you start doing squats
>>
>>39829792
He just wants a motivation thread faggot. It never hurts.
>>
>>39828438
ehh
i kinda made it like that
took me 8 years though of ups and downs
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.