[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw manlets post all their stats beside height lmfao Because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Laughterand-Leadership1.jpg (216KB, 780x433px) Image search: [Google]
Laughterand-Leadership1.jpg
216KB, 780x433px
>mfw manlets post all their stats beside height lmfao

Because 6ft 180lb and 5'6 180lb are comparable at all right? Symmetric strength should start implementing height category to show you faggots how weak you really are.
>>
>>39827523
Fuck off lanklet.
At least women don't need to break their neck to look at me in the eyes.
>>
>>39827530
No they dont. They just feel like your big sister and they also feel "big" around you
>>
>>39827523

Bitter lanklet spotted. I don't understand why you guys even lift. You should just give up. Go play basketball.
>>
>>39827523
what's the matter, kid? manlet fuck your sister or something?
>>
>>39828328
>>39827625
>>39827530
>5'8 police have arrived
Anyond ever notice how manlets are too beta to make lanklet hate threads and instead shitpost manlet hate threads. Even though theres more manlets than >6' people on this board.

Just kind of shows that manlets even subconciously know their place and would never dare challenge someone taller.
>>
>>39827523
so what you're saying is that someone had it way harder than you to get to 180 lbs because of smaller bones while you're still a literal skelly, and that's somehow less impressive?
>>
when will they learn brehs
>>
>>39827530
How do you feel about the fact that girl will NEVER rest her head on your chest?
>>
>>39828359
>too beta to shit up the board
>>
>>39828359
>too beta to make lanklet hate threads
yeah... they're are the beta ones here. Spending NYE alone again?
>>
>>39828359

Yeah sitting around talking about other people is real alpha.
>>
>>39827523
Lifting 180lbs at 5'6 is more impressive than a 6ft lifting 180lbs
>>
>>39827523
>Because 6ft 180lb and 5'6 180lb are comparable at all right?

Don't be ridiculous. The 5'6 guy is much more impressive
>>
>>39828359

>Too beta to make lanklet hate threads
Yeah because shit talking people for a feature that they can't controls is sooo alpha. The only reason why you're so obsessed with height is because that's all you've got going for you. And no I'm not a manlet, I'm 6'0. Fuck off you literal loser.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.