[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does it seem like you guys all eat some variation of chicken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Why does it seem like you guys all eat some variation of chicken breast, brown rice and broccoli for lunch/dinner and oatmeal for breakfast? I get that they are healthy, high protein, and filling with low calories, but why not, say, chicken legs or some kind of pork or beef? Is it because they have more fat and are thus more calorie dense? Why oatmeal? Is it because it absorbs cholesterol and stuff? Not trolling, genuinely curious. I'm not very well learned regarding /fit/ nutrition and would like to learn. Just doesn't seem like much variety to me.
>>
Brown rice is a meme
>>
Cause its cheap AF an easy to make
>>
>>39827064
are you retarded? do you think all parts of the chicken have the same kcal and protein?
>>
>>39827064
>Why oatmeal?

Because oats are cheap as shit, still have some protons in 'em and - more importantly- are high in fiber.

I usually mix it with low-fat yoghurt or quark to make a babby paste.
>>
>>39827064
/fit/ just sees food as fuel for your body and eats whatever is easy/cheap but still useful for building muscles
>>
>>39827064

You dumbass nigger, not even ifbb pros eat chicken breast, rice and brocolli.

A lot of them primarily eat steak/salmon for a fatty protein and cod for lean protein.
>>
>why do you eat all this healthy food that caters to your goals instead of less optimal options? Is it because it's more healthy and catering to your goals?
>>
File: ndice.jpg (8KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
ndice.jpg
8KB, 251x201px
>tfw I always oversalt the rice and ruin it all
>>
>>39827224
This

Though we may be /fit/ we are still 4chan (mostly lonely social outcasts and incels)
>>
>>39827064
Because bodybuilding diet plans are designed to make sure the food tastes like shit so people will start enjoying their liquid whey shit shakes.

You have to be a cuck to eat chicken everyday outside of a cut.
>>
I make a teriyaki chicken stir fry with snow/snap peas, red peppers, broccoli, mushrooms, carrots and put cashews on top for my lunch at work almost every day.

not a fan of oats though, I just eat eggs with bacon or ham and some spinach for breakfast. Oats are awful.
>>
>>39827313
>salting rice
>not just dousing it with hotsauce and getting those asshole gainz
>>
>>39827064

Because /fit/ is a meme.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.