[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recovering fatty in desperate need of a motivation thread I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: time.jpg (66KB, 960x941px) Image search: [Google]
time.jpg
66KB, 960x941px
Recovering fatty in desperate need of a motivation thread
I've lost 45 lbs, then gained back 5lbs over the holidays. Help me, /fit/. Motivate me, shame me, whatever.
Remind me why the pain is more than worth the sugar
pls
>>
>>39826266
Just eat less.
>>
>>39826285

I know that it's literally that easy, my issue is my weak self control
I did very well for almost 5 months, but once I decided to let go over Christmas I fucked up and not I'm finding it very hard to get back on the horse.
I'm still in the gym but its the food thats killing me
>>
>>39826310
Drink a lot of water when you want to eat
>>
I will never understand why people make threads here begging for /fit/ to motivate them

Motivate yourself faggot. If you aren't enough to motivate yourself then just continue being a fat fuck.
>>
>>39826266
Next time dont eat the entire day during the holiday and only eat the meal that you will be eating at dinner. Maybe even exercise during this period so you create a big deficit.
At the end you could eat 3000 calories in that one meal and still be in a very small surplus.
>>
>>39826266
I envy you. I am trying to desperately gain weight so i can get some muscle and not look like hungry skelly and it's fucking impossible i have been ODing on xmas candy and eating a lot and i can't gain a fucking gram. Im starting to think that my body is broken
>>
>>39826577
Metabolism.
i lost a lot of weight too and now i'm finding it hard to gain weight.
i'll eat a lot and burn it all
>>
>>39826658
fattys have it so easy
eating more than i normally do feels so unnatural and boring at times, yet to gain weight i would have to eat even more it seems like holy shit i don't want to eat so much its tedious and it costs money
>>
>>39826668
Sir, i am not a fatty anymore!
eat like 4-6 times a day but not a shitload, that's how a fatty eats and gains a lot of weight. Then they say that they didn't eat that much because they ate small meals with 3 or 2 hours between them
>>
>>39826266
I'm not saying you should completely half ass it, but if you're having issues with discipline and motivation you might want to try making sure whatever you're doing is sustainable. Slowly and steadily dropping is better than yo-yoing.
>>
>>39826685
yoyo is a meme, if you don't eat you can't yoyo
have you seen any jews in concentration camps who suffered from the yoyo effect? nope
any black yoyo kids in somalia? nope
>>
>>39826510
Exactly, maybe op should never be normal, maybe he is destined to be a fat fuck.
>>
>>39826577
go to the doctor, get medicated in case of hyperthyroidism
>>
>>39826699
I don't mean "muh metabolism and condishuns" tumblr tier nonsense, but if OP needs to walk before he runs he's better off doing that than continuing to eat himself into an early grave.
>>
>>39826721
>hyperthyroidism
i have none of the symptoms, not even weight loss, i am not even too much underweight just can't gain weight
>>
>>39826266

Don't eat sugar. Don't drink soda. Heck don't even drink diet soda. The artificial sweetener will just make your body crave the real thing.

You crave sugar is because you're addicted to it.
If you just stopped eating it after the initial shock and craving s you'll notice the subtle sweet tastes in other foods and going back to sugar will make it feel like super concentrated sweet stuff which makes you feel sick.

Try a 24 hour water fast. Drink plenty of water but no matter how hungry you get resist the urge to eat anything for 24 hours. I promise you won't waste away.

Prepare a big healthy nutrious meal with no sugars, drink plenty of water with this meal. Eat until you're full but don't make yourself sick. Take your time and enjoy it. Doing this should help you a lot with the sugar withdrawals.
>>
You're still 40lbs lighter than you were when you started, chill out. Most of it's probably water weight, and you'd probably be in just as big a pickle if you'd stuck to your routine all through christmas instead of celebrating.
Not that you'll always put this much back on. As you get healthier, your standards of indulging will become less and less. Next christmas, you'll probably put back on 2.5lbs, and the christmas after that maybe 1lb. The christmas before this one, you may have put on 10lbs for all you know.
Eyes forward.
>>
>>39826699

Are you retarded?
Yo-yoing refers to people who eat too little, then snap and gorge themselves and just put it all back on. Fucking obviously people being starved to death won't do it, because they don't have access to food.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.