[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>qt I work with goes to a local gym I want to start going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (36KB, 480x360px)
image.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>qt I work with goes to a local gym I want to start going to because mine a shit
>don't want to go it now because it'll look like I'm stalking her

What do /fit/?
>>
>>39824580
She's already a gains goblin. Fuck bitches, get gains.
>>
>>39824580
If you're a passable chad looks wise. just talk with her about keeping fit or whatever. Bring up the fact that you don't like your gym and were considering hers.
>>
>>39824580
Caring this much about what she thinks about it is way creepier than just going to that gym.
>>
File: 1389328794068.gif (388KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
1389328794068.gif
388KB, 384x288px
>>39824580
>Hey my gym sucks ass, you go to ____, right? Is it decent there? I'm looking for [a squat rack and oat trough], do they have it? Cool, maybe I'll see you there, thanks for the help

>If you wanna suck my dick while I squat that'd be cool too
>>
>>39825341
>>39825387
yeah something like that'll probably work.
>>
dude don't mix gym and bitches, I'm warning you. Do not do it. Don't shit where you eat
>>
>>39825387
Why didn't that show get a second season? Way ahead of it's time IMO.
>>
File: IMG_1620.jpg (117KB, 1242x1389px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1620.jpg
117KB, 1242x1389px
>>39825403

Dude you're so autistic. Your job is not the gym. You are not an IFBB pro.

I broke up with my GF 3 days ago, been to the gym 3 times. This is all numbers collected in those three days

Just because you are too pussy to say hi to girls doesn't make it a bad idea.

I see your nerd ass in the other thread sperging out too.

Have a date for Friday.

This shit is not hard if you see a qt say hi to her
>>
>>39825447
wow you're so cool
>>
>>39824580
how is it even possible to be this much of a pussy
>>
>>39825447
hahah ur an actual faggot, who the FUCK uses their iphone to browse /fit/
KYS
>>
>>39825447
its not my job but i dont wanna ruin my hobby
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.