[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Impatient New Years Resolutionfag here. Decided I'm not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Protein_shake.jpg (652KB, 2300x2372px) Image search: [Google]
Protein_shake.jpg
652KB, 2300x2372px
Impatient New Years Resolutionfag here. Decided I'm not waiting that long and starting now. Just bought protein shakes out of impulse.

Read the sticky already, fine resource. But are protein shakes a meme?
>>
>>39823962
>read the sticky
>asking that question
re-read the sticky.
>>
If you had resd the sticky you would know.

I fuking hate new year.
>>
Muscles are made mostly of protein. Exercise breaks down muscles slighly, so they need repairing. For this they need protein. Protein shakes contain protein. Did you read the sticky at all?
>>
They are a supplement, not a replacement and do not make up for a poor diet.
>>
>>39823962

Just because you're starting early doesn't make you any better than people who will be starting on new years. New years resolutionists are the worst gains goblins on the planet and steal all the equipment with their bullshit "I'm gonna continue to do this because..."

In the .1% chance you're actually gonna last past January 20th, read the sticky.
>>
>>39824014
>Just because you're starting early doesn't make you any better than people who will be starting on new years
It does, actually. Waiting is for beta faggots.
>>
File: ptsd.jpg (47KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
ptsd.jpg
47KB, 500x332px
IT ALREADY HAPPENED! SHUT FIT DOWN!
>>
>just again started working out after being a dyel for a year, right before nye

just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
>>39823962
Starting out your lifting career by buying protein powder is retard mistake no 1.

Protein shakes is a meme. It's just protein. It can be kind of cheap protein actually, but most lifters already get plenty of protein. It's convenient compared to eating chicken, but what the fuck does that matter? If you believe you must eat every 2 hours or your muscles dissapear then alright, but in reality you would just eat a bigger portion later if you unable to get food.
>>
>>39824106
what about as a breakfast replacement if you're too on the go to prepare it before work or some shit
>milk
>powder
>stir
>drink
Saves time
>>
>>39824179
If you're too busy to spend 10 minutes eating a bowl of oats, you might as well skip breakfast and get a proper meal when you can.
Protein shakes are fine, but it's not a meal replacement. The only reason to drink a protein shake, is if it's the end of the day, and you're a bit short of your protein goal.
>>
I really liked the vibe I felt in my gym today. It was a real good "work hard" and "let's do this shit" feel today. And in two weeks that vibe will completely disappear
>>
>>39823962
>staring 2 days early
doesnt matter, youre still a faggot for even considering starting on a 'new year'
>>
>>39824218

Protein shake is way better than oatmeal you fat fuck

>bbbut muh squats and oats meme,how else can i hit 27% bf
>>
>AND A HAPPY NEW YEEEEEEEAR
also why the fuck are you asking after, you bought it might as well drink it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.