[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no motivation to work out >tfw no motivation to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1482598133416.png (22KB, 530x444px) Image search: [Google]
1482598133416.png
22KB, 530x444px
>tfw no motivation to work out
>tfw no motivation to get gf
>tfw no motivation to get a different job
>tfw no motivation to move out
>tfw no motivation to drive
>tfw no motivation to play vidya
>tfw no motivation to read books
>tfw no motivation to masturbate
>tfw no motivation to do anything anymore

how do you get out of the hole /fit/izens?
>>
Just... Go lift.
>>
>>39820797
If you keep waiting for motivation you might wanna literally kys right now in this moment because that motivation will never come. Just get your ass up and do it.
>>
File: 1466022912436.png (212KB, 291x426px) Image search: [Google]
1466022912436.png
212KB, 291x426px
nigga you depressed. find the motivation to go to the fucking doctor and get on an antidepressant otherwise you're going to sit there wondering why you have no motivation until you fucking die.
>>
>>39820797
You just gotta do it.
>>
>>39820797
for you? Death. You simply lack the resolve it takes to live in this world. Honestly I wish it was legal to round up people like you to kill for sport.
>>
File: 0vOUQ.gif (500KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
0vOUQ.gif
500KB, 500x375px
>>39821703

Follow your dreams bro. Don't just wish it, do it!
>>
You have symptoms of a dopamine deficiency. Go to a shrink and ask about an NDRI like wellbutrin. Or at least start jogging and supplementing L-dopa.
>>
>>39820982
this is the correct answer, get help, get on medication, say a prayer to God, and you'll be alright

/thread
>>
>>39821703
How's high school going? Passing all your classes?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.