[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here home gym because AVPD? (Avoidant personality disorder)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0714.jpg (16KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0714.jpg
16KB, 208x242px
Who else here home gym because AVPD? (Avoidant personality disorder)

I use to lift at my local gym thinking I had conquered my AVPD and then it came back and hit me full force which required me to build my own gym at home ordering all the stuff online.

AVPD all my life, going into my 30s and it's only got worse instead of better. Parents just ignored it my AVPD growing up and said "I'd get over it" when I'm older and decided I didn't need any pyschological help.

Nearly 30 years with this AVPD shit, literally jailed myself up from the world.
>>
AvPD or Aspergers, what's the worse one to have?
>>
>>39820265
Probably Aspergers, because at least then I wouldn't really be able to understand what's wrong with me and I'd live out life with ignorant bliss instead of constant isolation, fear, anxiety and paranoia that comes with AVPD.
>>
>defining yourself around a fabricated label

I've barely left the house at all in 6 years and I could definitely be described or """diagnosed""" as having something like that, but I know that psychiatry is a pseudoscience and I hate their fabricated labels and mind-altering harmful drugs, both of which (the labels themselves AND the drugs) do serious damage to society.
>>
>>39820230
>AVPD
another millennial meme disorder. Grow the fuck up and do something with your life cunt.
>>
>>39821322
Let me elaborate, how can the label itself be harmful?

It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. Often the person who is told they "have" a certain label will at least sub-consciously try to adhere to it. They will actively try to act out and appear to have the symptoms of the label.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.