[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you doing for New Year's Eve, /fit/? Besides waiting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_4761.png (597KB, 800x800px)
IMG_4761.png
597KB, 800x800px
What are you doing for New Year's Eve, /fit/? Besides waiting for sir's comic
>>
Working
>>
Working out
>>
>>39820122
Attending my sister's and dad's birthday, and then hanging with friends in the evening.
>>
>>39820122

Pounding my fiance's balloon knot.
>>
>>39820170

Is she cute?
>>
>>39820122
>waiting for sir's comic
implying, fag
>>
Playing Hotline Miami 2
>>
Working :/
>>
>>39820122
Work and then hitting bench.
>>
>>39820190
No.
>>
NYE rave with friends
>>
>>39820122
Throwing a party for my closest friends at my place. Maybe 8 people attending, lots of booze and good food and card and board games. Gonna be chill as fuck.
>>
>>39820270

Gross. Why even have a sister then?
>>
Let's see, that's Saturday which is a cardio and skill work day on my calendar. Then I'll be heading to bed early so I can try and get a good lift session in before the NYRfags storm the gym half-hungover
>>
>>39820122
Hopefully doing flake with a couple of good friends while out partying
>>
Thinking about making beef Wellington or a ribeye au poivre and washing it down with a good scotch then smoking some pot to pass out before the realization that I've spent another year alone sink in and I feel like killing myself
>>
File: you're_making_me_nervous.jpg (110KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
you're_making_me_nervous.jpg
110KB, 540x540px
Get drunk and self-loathe, just like last year.
>>
>>39820312
That wasn't really up to me.
>>
Getting drunk and then i mostly run around like an insane child and get auto-erotic as soon as i spot a mirror.

Seriously, when im drunk get me away from mirrors.
>>
>lift
>go home while thinking of the life i could be living if i wasent so autistic
>play mount n blade all night
>alone
>>
Do some journaling and introspection and review the year before bed, won't even stay up till midnight. I'm fken grinding gym, bulking, studying, self improvement, normal day for me alone in my flat.
>>
>>39820122
going out with some girls and gf

Worried since I dont know how to dance and I dont want to just sit there like last time, oh well
>>
Want to stay in but the temptation to go out with friends is hard. Don't really fancy another comedown or hangover though. It's a tough choice
>>
poppin some lsd and smoking some kush, I bet the fireworks will look great.
>>
Hopefully muster up the confidence to off myself
>>
Working out and or browsing 4chan because no friends.
>>
>>39820122
Aside from doing some Benchpress, Curls, and working my abs at home, I guess i'm gonna play some Animal Crossing, read some mangos and have a comfy new year's eve eating a barbecued chicken breast with my family.
>>
>>39820122
Work. Im a bouncer.
>>
>>39821503
geez Louise, why?
>>
>>39820122
I was going to sit around and drink and eat with my best female friend, but she got invited to a party and blew me off (not in the fun way).

Women suck, and everyone else has plans now or is at their parents' after Christmas.
>>
>>39820122
So far nothing, it seems doing a bad job of keeping contact with friends has bit me in the ass.
>>
>>39821761
What can you tell me about your job anon? I'm interested.
>>
Going to a party, gonna ask a girl to join me.
>>
>>39820122
>Besides waiting for sir's comic
I g-guess nothing else
>>
>>39820122
Same thing I do every year.

Go running and do some shadowboxing in my local park/outside the cathedral and act like the guy from "Drive" in which I pretend to be reflective and emotionally deep. I reflect on 2016 and the hard times.

Only now I have a gf, so I'll go round her house at about 11pm when her kids are asleep and I'll be all loved up with her and pretend that it won't go to shit when she realizes I'm just a damaged boy in the body of a 27 year old man.
>>
File: Slack-for-iOS-Upload-1.jpg (62KB, 1658x529px) Image search: [Google]
Slack-for-iOS-Upload-1.jpg
62KB, 1658x529px
>>39820122
Anons is it a bad idea to ask out a girl for NYE? Both of us are 20 years old so im guessing she'd spend it with friends....

Btw we have been on dates and hung out but no sex yet
>>
>>39822708
Excellent b8 m8. Hitting all bases with the autism and cuckoldry. Mind if I save this?
>>
>drinking
>polar bear plunge
>workout
>>
I will be confessing my love to a guy who is the love of my life, at the rooftop of a highrise in downtown exactly at the midnight when the fireworks start blasting left and right.

If all goes well this will be the best new years eve ever and I wont be walking into 2017 single.
>>
>>39822846
Why force it? Why not do it at another time?
>>
>>39822858
How is it forcing tho?
>>
>>39822886
Wouldn't the guy just want to be looking at the firewroks at midnight?
>>
Going to drive for 5 hours to visit my parents. Maybe I'm going out with my cousin if I'm not too tired by the end of it.
>>
>>39822886
Youre confessing love at a specified time
>>
>>39822846
what if he turns out to be straight?
Might make a scene in front of everyone.
>>
>>39822817
Getting half naked, surrounded by women who are also doing the same?
In the middle of winter?
Everyone is looking for warmth?
Win/win
>>
>>39822846
I'd like you to kill yourself first
>>
>>39822911
No lol he pretty much implied he'd want me to give him the ring right there.

>>39822917
Hey nothing wrong with picking a memorable time ;)

>>39822924
Naw he ain't.

There wont be anyone on the roof besides us anyway.

>>39822958
Okay bud.
>>
>>39822791
Go ahead
But it's not bait T_T

I'm a fighter; last year I spent new years eve going running while listening to music and feeling heavily depressed and lost. I got to the cathedral where there is no one, I did a bit of shadowboxing and a few sets of press ups while I was warmed up.

I then ran home, felt like shit for a bit and went out to meet my parents who were in a local bar.

I had literally lost all of my friends the same month and I felt lost as hell. I'm in a better place; I rebuilt my social life by fully committing to boxing rather than only training twice a week. Now I've got a great team I socialize with, I met a grill through boxing who trains at the same place at me and I've got direction in life.
>>
I might go out with some friends if they're still down to chill. If not I'll continue my tradition of playing Majora's Mask and time the clock tower opening with the ball dropping irl
>>
>>39822756
Bump, im really conflicted on whether to ask her if shes doing anything on NYE
>>
>>39823249
>>39822756
>hey what are you doing for New Years?
>cool, I'm going to X, you should come!

Low pressure brah
>>
>>39820122
>that first shot of the year
starting my cycle with rich piana
>>
If they is no party, gym . If it is closed, go take photos of the stars with my m8.
>>
>>39823274
So I should find an exciting non-party event to go to before I hit her up?
>>
My jp qt and I will be spending it together. We're gonna bake a cake. On new years eve. We're gonna visit the local temple for their celebration.

All in all I'd rather be at home.and working out.
>>
>>39823438
What were you going to ask her to do? Ask her to do that.
>>
>>39823472
Literally just to hang, i didnt even bother looking for something to do until she agreed
>>
>>39823465
>All in all I'd rather be at home.and working out.

Do it, I'm sure your Waifu can handle it.
>>
going to Decadence, two-day rave in AZ (30th and 31st). gonna do A LOT OF DRUGS :3
>>
File: IMG_5685.png (105KB, 438x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5685.png
105KB, 438x503px
>>39820246
nice 1
>>
>>39820122
:( crying and wondering why life sucks sometimes.
>>
File: XrxC7ro.png (682KB, 1000x743px) Image search: [Google]
XrxC7ro.png
682KB, 1000x743px
have no friends I can go to and too embarassed to tell my parents that I have none, so I'll just tell them im out with friends and sit on some bench for some hours and come back home
>>
Going to a music festival on a farm with some friends. Pretty excited don't get to see them much and their are a few acts I'm looking forward too.
>>
File: 1452108412111.png (29KB, 591x422px) Image search: [Google]
1452108412111.png
29KB, 591x422px
>>39824108
I'll be your friend
>>
Going to a party run by SJW's and nerds with lesbro. Most of em are kind of boring, and the expected median attractiveness is probably 4/10 at best, so I'm not expecting much. I have a sour beer bomber from my favorite brewery I plan on nursing the whole night tho, so that will be nice.

We will probably get bored of listening to people whine about 2016 and watching my ex get drunk and slut it up with fat nerds around 11ish, and carve out a room to watch movies in.

Oh well. At least the following week I have a party guaranteed to be populated by qt's.
>>
>>39820122
getting drunk enough to question if im an alcoholic
>>
>>39824108
):
>>
working, disappointing my parents, the usual
>>
File: Feel Limit.jpg (81KB, 640x516px) Image search: [Google]
Feel Limit.jpg
81KB, 640x516px
>>39824108
damn bro. I hope things get better for you in 2017
>>
>>39824108
might as well sit at a bar. you might meet some people
>>
>>39820122
Probably shooting heroin into my ass and commiting a vault robbery
>>
>>39822997
Dude nobody cares about your blogging
>>
lift, play dark souls 3 and watch a few movoes with one of my only friends
>>
>>39824108
Same here man, except I'm worse. 25 years old. I'm not gonna leave though, I'll just stay in my room. Parents will probably go out for dinner though. I bet you're probably like 18-19.

>>39825483
that only works for good looking or normal people. if youre a person who doesnt have friends you likely arent normall enough for that to work
>>
>>39820122
crying, wishing I hadn't dumped my ex
>>
I usually watch the ball drop and end up crying when I see all the happy people with loved ones and friends. I might just try to ignore it and lift at home through it.
>>
Eating out at a sushi bar with friends.

Then 45 minutes of swimming and 15 minutes in the steam room.
>>
>>39820311
hey sam didn't know you used /fit/
>>
>>39821990
Very rewarding work if you can find it. Lots of pussy and most of the time you dont do shit but stand around. Maybe once every few weeks someone gets out of hand in which case you just call one of your coworkers over and then bum rush them out of the place.

Piece of cake job desu
>>
>>39824108
are you me
>>
I love that 80's pepe!

Epic!
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.