[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starting a cycle of Ostarine (MK-2866). I intend to dose at 15mg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: sarm-mk-2866-235x355.png (75KB, 235x355px) Image search: [Google]
sarm-mk-2866-235x355.png
75KB, 235x355px
Starting a cycle of Ostarine (MK-2866). I intend to dose at 15mg ED for 6 weeks. Even though a PCT may not be necessary, I would like to be prepared with an AI in the case of test suppression. Can anyone recommend an AI, what dosage to run it at and when?
>>
Run .5mg arimidex every other day and you should be fine. Start as soon as you start the ostarine and run throughout the duration.
>>
>>39820092
>>>/fraud/
>>
>>39820092
If you are buying capsulized shit then yes get a pct. If you are using a solution youll be fine without it
>>
>>39820683
Looking at buying it from BlinkHealth; will I be questioned at CVS for picking up arimidex as a male? Do they care?
>>39820806
Bought 1000mg of powder off of IRC. Why does this not require a PCT as opposed to the capsules?
>>
>>39820806
That doesn't make any sense. It is not about the form it is in but the source.
>>
>>39820683
>0.5mg arimidex Every Other Day

OP do not do this. You will crash your estrogen through the floor.

MK2866 lowers sex hormone binding globulin (resulting in more free test, and estro), but doesnt aromatize. If you decide to use an AI, I would not dose more than 0.5mg arimidex every 4 or 5 days, and dont start immediately, start after the 2nd week (about when it will reach blood saturation levels).

15mg you should run longer, 8-10 weeks, you'll be fine, but your cholesterol *will* take a hit, so uo the LISS cardio and watch your processed foods intake.

If you feel the need to pct, buy aome toremifene powder and dose 60mg/day for 2 weeks. You'll be suppressed, not shut down, no need to do a full AAS cycle PCT.

>>39820806
Pill/tablet/solution doesnt matter. Dbol can be suspended, too. Parroting this shit, that only stuff in suspensions is legit, is how I know you're retarded. On 2nd thought, you keep right on posting that hombre.

>>39821122
Considering Arimidex is a prescription drug, I doubt you'll find a pharmacy to dispense it without a prescription, unless youre talking about an online
>>
Got some caps that are 4mg LGD4033 and 10mg MK677 each, starting tomorrow.
>>
>>39821377
I appreciate the in-depth response, thank you.
>>
OP im guessing you'd know

What's the most current and in depth write up on this subject? The sarm itself, that is
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.