[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would it be bad if i raised the heel on my pp2 for an extra 1.5-2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (2KB, 136x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2KB, 136x90px
would it be bad if i raised the heel on my pp2 for an extra 1.5-2 more centimeters? i'm having trouble with hitting a good depth at cj and snatch
>>
no, ive seen some chinese raise the heel of their shoe
but i think you should work on your mobility instead.
>>
>>39816421
i am but it doesn't seem to help. any specific stretches i should be doing, especially for cj and snatch bottom position?

starting to think my legs have weird proportions
>>
>>39816334
Issues with hitting depth and butt wink are often tied to ankle mobility, contrary to what you'll read online so often.

I suggest you do some dynamic stretches for your hamstrings pre workout and some static ones after you finish.

But as I said, if you think that raising the heel would help, ankle mobility is probably the issue. Google some stretches and do them every day, once you're able to lower the angle of your foot and shins, depth will come naturally.

I like the 'American spy squat' stretch the most. You squat down as much as possible and lift your heels and then lean forward a little, until you feel the tension in your ankles building up.
>>
>>39816735
>American spy squat
Its a God damn slav squat, stop taking credit of foreign shit
>>
>>39816334
no
ancient chinese secret
start squatting to poop
your ankles and hips will eventually get more flexible from being stretched 1-3 times a day
>>
>>39816334
pp2 is already high as fuck my dude, better just work on mobility.
>>
>>39818130
Lol, it's not.

Slavs squat with heels on the ground. heels off the ground ยป amerikanski spy.

Know your fucking memes.
>>
>>39816334
How is your mobility so shit? I'm the least flexible person I know and I can CJ, Snatch and ATG squat barefoot. If I can do it and you can't and I have shit mobility, there's something wrong with you.
>>
>>39819561
programming for the past 10+ years which means sitting on my ass for average of 12 hours per day

my mobility is horrible and no stretch seems to be helping or the process is so slow that i'm not noticing it
>>
>>39818153
pajeet secret*
>>
File: IMG_1593.jpg (64KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1593.jpg
64KB, 1180x842px
>>39819590
You're writing programs? Like TexasMethod.exe, or 531.bat? Do I need to unzip my gym bag to execute a program? What's the best language for programming? AMRAP?
>Extracting brosplit.7z
>beep beep
>squats not found!
>press any key to continue.
So what weight do you squat?
>>
>>39818153

or you could just stretch 1-3 times a day
>>
>>39816552
I like to warm up with this stretch. We'd have to see your bottom position to see where your mobility is lacking though. Do this, the "butterfly stretch" and touch your toes. Over time you should be fine.
>>
>>39820947
Oh and the goal of this stretch is to feel your achilles tendon stretch a bit. I wouldn't necessarily load up weights at first since you don't think you're very mobile. But just the bar should be okay.
>>
File: 169262796809366.jpg (33KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
169262796809366.jpg
33KB, 480x480px
>>39819590
start slav squatting throughout the day

im serious
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.