[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has ANYONE here done just one cycle then maintained it? I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: peak zyzz.jpg (16KB, 222x493px) Image search: [Google]
peak zyzz.jpg
16KB, 222x493px
Has ANYONE here done just one cycle then maintained it? I don't even thinks its possible at this point, I haven't seen any youtuber or professional who hopped off.

Would be useful to hit your natty limit quicker.
>>
>>39813271
You can't maintain a roided body without roids.
>>
>>39813271
The chemical that makes you driven, happy, puts spring in your step, makes you want to fuck, lifts your brainfog, makes your fucking life worth living is testosterone. Being on a cycle is an insane drug

If you double/triple your test levels, you'll never feel the same when off cycle
>>
>>39813396
Yeah that's why I'm skeptical about hopping on. I know after my early 20s I'll just want to grow up and live a normal old people life instead of becoming some creepy weirdo like chestbrah
>>
File: IMG_0029.jpg (170KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0029.jpg
170KB, 1024x1024px
Yeah i maintain my gains maybe lose a few kilos here and there when I come off but Those are kilos I wouldn't have anyway.

You lose gains (or think it's possible) only if you're a weak willed, poor, uneducated faggot that doesn't know anything about the human body. Pic is me before steroids and after steroids while off cycle and maintained for more than 3 months
>>
>>39813446

You also went bald kek
>>
File: IMG_0238.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0238.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>39813483
I would shave my head every 3 weeks if I was going bald

But whatever excuse you tell yourself because you're really just afraid of needles you pussy
>>
>>39813446
Nice bulge
>>
>>39813511

You can clearly see your hairline has gotten worse and your hair has gotten thinner, so for all your talk of knowing the human body and doing it intelligently it is an objective fact you have had negative side effects from it which tells me you haven't done your cycles that great so your dicks probably on its way out to

Enjoy being an infertile bowling ball head when you're 25 faggot
>>
>>39813559
Arnold says enjoy being skinny faggot
>>
>>39813559
Post a picture of you
>>
>>39813579

Arnold did it right because he was rich with amazing trainers and a team of doctors, you self medicated and fucked it up and now you're going bald
>>
>>39813579

Also to make a reference to someone else who roided correctly in a discussion about how you, as an individual, did it incorrectly and are experiencing hair loss as a result literally displays a childish level of logic so you're not only bald, you're retarded
>>
>>39813594
>Post a picture
Never mind I know you wont
>>
File: IMG_3005.jpg (266KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3005.jpg
266KB, 1080x1920px
>>39813608
So are you skinny or fat? Do you have a gf? Manlet? What one is it?
>>
>>39813594
you need a team of doctors to prescribe you finastride lmao also arnold has plugs
>>
>>39813641
>being able to name 1 health condition an 80 year old has
*golf clap*
>>
>roiding for this
Wtf is wrong with people
>>
File: IMG_0401.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0401.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>39813687
>Tfw no one will ever find you intimidating in public
>>
>>39813664
lol. the only pro bodybuilders who died extremely early are people like munzer the mass monsters, and people who combined rec drugs and roids which is kind of expected. Plenty of people from the golden era are still around and none of them lived in a lab surrounded by doctors like ivan drago. some people die from cigarettes, others dont. please continue to overstate the dangers of moderate steroid usage.
>>
File: Free hugs.jpg (226KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
Free hugs.jpg
226KB, 595x842px
>>39813446
>roiding for this
>>
>>39813271
Two years ago I did my one and only cycle of test. I started around 190lbs and after three months got up to 210 lbs at around the same bf% (~12%). Now I maintain around 200lbs at ~10 bf. TLDR in my experience, one low dosed cycle of test gave me a permanent physique which most people on /fit/ would instantly assume to be unnatty
>>
>>39813446
Ah but you haven't quit and never will because you can't. Thats what OP was asking, if you can just hop off
>>
>>39813857
>>39813446
you didn't lose any gains because on the right you're at natty limit.
>>
File: cbp1.jpg (128KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
cbp1.jpg
128KB, 720x1280px
>>39813881
My bf% is higher in this pic but still
>>
>>39813867
I haven't done roids since. How long before it doesn't matter then? 30 years? 40 years? If you don't lose gains for 3 months you're not going to lose them all on the 4th
>>
I'd like to do a cycle to hit my natty limit and then just half ass nutrition and lifts to maintain, but I'm afraid of balding desu fampire.

But my receding hairline doesn't seem like it's gonna stop so I might before 2017 is over. I know it's a while to stay posted, but I'll make a thread about my stats, lifts, and before and after pics if I do.
>>
>>39813857
how long did you lift before doing that 1 cycle? what dosage did you use?
>>
You can maintain your natty limit defined by your body's natural t production after one cycle if you keep training hard and eating right, but if you've been on one cycle you're going to want to do another.
>>
>>39813271
I did. B&c'd the first 6 months i worked out. Got to my goal body and stopped. There was some regression but not physically noticeable and my numbers caught back up in a few weeks. Everyone saying beginners shouldnt roid are faggots
>>
Im very curious about doing a cycle to hit my limit and then just maintaining. What dosage did you use and where did you get it?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.