[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens if I eat PBJ exclusively and throw in a multi vitamin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: GpK9dGy.jpg (21KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
GpK9dGy.jpg
21KB, 480x320px
What happens if I eat PBJ exclusively and throw in a multi vitamin + multi mineral?
>>
>>39811424
How much PBJ? You're still missing out on alot. You won't be getting all the antioxidants and amino acids you need.

I'm assuming you'll still be drinking water?
>>
>>39812065
I'll be taking cod liver oil supplements and water goes without saying
>>
>>39812065
>I'm assuming you'll still be drinking water?

indeed

PBJ is used as a placeholder for essential amino acids / macro breakdown. afaik it provides all of them. Calories per TDEE

Which antioxidant do you think is missing? Hypothetically how long one could do this diet?
>>
>>39811424
Not much, alot of people have alot shittier diets and still have good bloodworks, organ functionings, etc. You'll probably just get sick of eating PBJ after a few weeks. Even if it's your all time favorite. Saw a docu where 2 people ate their favorite meal for every meal for an entire month. They hated it afterwards , were sick of it after a week and sometimes skipped entire days of eating just to not have go eat the same meal again.
>>
>>39812335
you are right probably. Thing is I like to have the same meals, makes groceries and cooking so much easier. Since I made my first oatmeal ~4 years ago, I had it for breakfast almost every day.

Now streamlined the process to pouring hot coffee over oat, add some milk, 30 secs in the micro and good to go. 2 minutes from the start, can do with eyes closed and even doubles as my morning caffeine shot.
>>
>>39812428
I often eat the same meal for dinner or lunch for 4 days for the same reason. It's easy to cook, buy and is cheaper. Especially if you live alone like me.
My advice is to just make you breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner the same everyday. It still is practical and cheap and you'll have some variation.
Turning every meal into PBJ and then take supps to get your other nutrients is just unnecessary and fucking insane.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.