[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was offered a pack of c*garettes once, but I skedaddled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1482859823818.png (65KB, 1077x1185px) Image search: [Google]
1482859823818.png
65KB, 1077x1185px
I was offered a pack of c*garettes once, but I skedaddled the h*ll outta there.
>>
B*mp.
>>
>>39809327
You're a real man
>>
B*mp.
>>
File: 1472014159283.gif (206KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1472014159283.gif
206KB, 500x500px
>Straight-edge
>Want to try alcohol but don't trust myself
Sober life for meeeeee
>>
>>39812571

>straight edge

why?
>>
>>39812571
I drink a beer here and there, but nothing else. straight edge is the moral path to enlightenment breh keep it up.
>>
>>39812651
>straight edge is the moral path to enlightenment

I'm curious about what your thought process if behind this statement
>>
>>39812582
I'm straight edge (in a non edgy way) because 1. I hate not being in control of my body
2. full control of your body and brain and urges are some of the most important philosophical ideals.
>>
>>39812582
Alcohol was just never a big part of the household growing up. Dad drank moderately. He kept his beer in a fridge outside the house. Never got pressured into it, and my friends growing up were nerds and didn't drink, either. Everyone I happened to know that took drugs was dumb as shit or some thug-wannabe, which turned me off from it. Everyone I knew that smoked had breath that smell worse than dog shit, so that was that.
>>
>>39812668
No one is straight edge in an edgy way. They're all just lame little shits who are too afraid to do anything so they made up some movement to appear cool and not like the lame shitheads they are.

Not that there's anything wrong with not doing drugs or drinking or smoking.
>>
>>39809327
>be me at club with some homies
>9/10 catches my eye, notices me noticing her smiles at me
>drunk confidence kicks in approach and start dancing with her
>all the lads are jelly
>shes grinding me, oh boy i'm in
>making out on the d floor, she grabs my hand wants get out of the club for a bit
>chilling on a bench pulls out smokes "do you smoke anon?"
>"Er yeah.. only socially.."
>never really smoke in my life, oh well just fake it for a bit. First shallow puff not bad, only cough a little
>she's watching me says im just butt sucking and inhaling
>mfw she sees thru my plans..
>go for another drag this time my lung feel they're being sqeezed to death
> choke up violent coughing fit, wheeze and play it cool
> qt is just staring at me "you don't smoke anon do you?"
>walks away without hesitating
>feels beta man..
>>
>>39813034
She walked away because of you being a lying little bitch, not because you don't smoke.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.