[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>almost 24 hours without smoking when does it get hard? or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: mara.jpg (11KB, 256x300px) Image search: [Google]
mara.jpg
11KB, 256x300px
>almost 24 hours without smoking
when does it get hard? or was it really this easy
>>
>>39809237
As someone who has tried to quit for 2 years, it's actually pretty easy

But it's just as easy to start back up again once you're clean
>>
>>39809237
whenever your friends start smoking in front of you
>>
>262,974 hours without smoking
easy as hell
>>
>>39809246
dunno my mom is already smoking in the house all day and I just ignored her
>>
>20 years without smoking

Goml
>>
>>39809237
Depends on the human. I know a guy that's been smoke free for 15 months and it feels just like day one. I'm so glad I never smoked. I just buy up bars of metal with the cigarette fund I don't use.
>>
Was smoking for +/- 10 years , and I quit smoking about 3 years ago.
Decided to quit because i felt really awfull taste in my mouth after smoking.
First week was easy.. 2-4 week was the hardest , wanted to smoke a cigarette after really good meal, or when i went out with friends to drink few beers. Or when i just had nothing to do.. Since all my friends smoked, didnt help a lot..
But every time i wanted to smoke one, i remembered the taste of cigarettes , and it helped not to do it..
For 1st year had a lot of these urges to smoke , especially during parties etc..
But it gets easier after time..
After 1st year it got a lot easier , and now after 3 years i cant even imagine myself smoking..
I still have a habiit to go out and stand with other workers or with friends when they have a smoke brake .. :) hope this helped..
>>
>>39809237
>when does it get hard?

The first rooftop party in the summer, the sky clear above you, everyone smelling like their own sweat; you're a little buzzed, enough to be brave, and she has an American Spirit hanging from her red lips.
>>
>>39809237

As someone that quit smoking, it's easy as fuck.

Don't listen to the people telling you it's hard. I smoked for years, pack+ a day, thinking it would be hard to quit.

It isn't. At all.

That said, the hardest part is days 2-7.

You lose all urge to smoke after 2 weeks entirely.

'cravings' a meme past 2 weeks.

People that tell you that it's '""hard""" to stop smoking or people that relapse have just disgustingly little amounts of willpower. Really. Truly.

They are trying to make excuses for why they couldn't do such a simple, easy thing.

Here's some stuff that helped me out with it OP.

1. Chewing gum. Whenever you get a craving to smoke (This goes away after 2 weeks) just start chewing some gum. NOT NICOTINE GUM. Just normal gum.

It will occupy your mouth and distract you from that weird feeling you get from nicotine withdrawl.

2. Drink lots of water- this reduces that weird nicotine withdrawl feeling in your mouth.

That's really all there is to it. Don't fall for the 'it's hard to quit smoking meme'

Make sure you have chewing gum on your person at all times the first couple weeks just to deal with that feeling.

I have a huge amount of resentment for people that say it's hard for multiple pack a day smokers to quit. They are liars.
>>
Mara Carfagna รจ una dea
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.