[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meal plan delivery What do you think of this? I can't cook

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2834.jpg (123KB, 625x610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2834.jpg
123KB, 625x610px
Meal plan delivery

What do you think of this? I can't cook and I want to lose weight :)
>>
>>39807272
If you can afford it go for it
>>
>>39807272
Will they send the ingredients for you to cook? Or a ready to eat meal?
>>
>>39807272
No.

>canned chicken
>cheese
>cottage cheese
>sugar-free metamucil
>low/no calorie sauces like tapatio and cholula

My diet consists mostly of this for weight loss because I don't bother to cook.
>>
soylent turns you homo
>>
>>39807289
https://www.instagram.com/freshmealplan/?hl=en
>>
>>39807338
In that case, I'd say no. It's not worth it. My friend is on something, where they deliver the ingredients, but you have to cook it yourself. That makes more sense to me as you will learn to cook. And once you have that down, you will be able to cook for yourself and save money.
>>
>>39807272
>meal plan delivery
>want to LOSE weight

jesus christ, just stop stuffing your fucking face
>>
>>39807272
What do you mean you "can't cook"? How hard is it to boil an egg or put chicken in the oven?
>>
>>39807272

Why not learn to cook? It's not difficult and you don't need to be a master chef to whip up some good meals.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.