[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo never posted on /fit/ and this has probably been asked 100000

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: hench.jpg (20KB, 600x320px) Image search: [Google]
hench.jpg
20KB, 600x320px
Yo never posted on /fit/ and this has probably been asked 100000 times already but you're all gunno lose your heads and reply anyways so..

can you be equally as /fit/ as a vegan and how?
>>
Make sure you get the same micros and macros you would as a meat-eater. That means more protein to make up for lower absorption, keeping the fiber in check and eating loads of good fats. Also lots more iron, or a supplement that's more bioavaliable. And of course you'll need some b12 and omega3 supplements.

But no, the source of the nutrients should not matter as long as you get the right ones in you. Harder to do so as a vegan but totally doable.

/fit/ hates vegans for other reasons and likes to pretend that this is because the source of nutrients somehow matters even if they're chemically identical.
>>
>>39804403
Rape your face to death.
>>
This threads just reminded me how pissed off i am that my gfs friend has convinced her to turn vegan
>>
>>39804403

Nope.

just compare geoff sahid vs vegan stains.
>>
Guess so, but i think its more complicated to have the right mix of macros and other stuff. And why miss out on steaks anyway?
>>
>>39807899
how about the golden one?
clerance?
>>
>>39807862
She's going to be disgusted with you eventually and make you become vegan or leave you.

>The you're going to be starting up the tfwnogf threads in 2017
>>
>>39807862

I was pissed when my fiance went vegan. I didn't really agree with it at all, until I started cooking vegan dishes for her (I love cooking, do pretty much all of it in the house. Some of that shit is good.

But I could never give up meat.
>>
>>39804476
>/fit/ hates vegans for other reasons
/fit/ hates vegans that make bullshit diet claims that being vegan is healthier for you and makes claims about their diet and meat that aren't true
>and likes to pretend that this is because the source of nutrients somehow matters even if they're chemically identical.
Because they do matter, aren't chemically identical and one source is far superior to the other, that source has specific nutrients not found or found in far less substantial amount in other foods, your body also uses said source for many more important things than protein, said source increases testosterone
>http://press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
and it makes zero sense why you would rid your diet of one of the most healthy and nutritious foods you could eat, barring things such as actual medical issues with it. Doing so is not based in being healthier for you in any way, neither is eating meat moral or immoral. Going vegan or vegetarian is simply a choice to not eat something, no more no less
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.