[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF? I'm only 5'9'', 130 lbs, dressing jeans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: lollo[1].jpg (31KB, 261x259px)
lollo[1].jpg
31KB, 261x259px
WTF? I'm only 5'9'', 130 lbs, dressing jeans + white shirt 99%. I'm just a skinnier version of the average male yet I constantly get this random guys trying to AMOG me. Like I'm just passing and they try to get my attention getting all macho and defensive. Also in my last job we had this taller and heavier guy who would came with a coworker, start a conversation then keep attempting to get a reaction. I just pretended to never get his insults but he kept trying and trying.

Are these guy getting intimidated somehow to the point they need to insult me? are they doing this because they belive they would easily win a fight with me? or is this some secret gay pick up line I don't get?
>>
>>39804395
Either queers or you're giving off an autistic little "fight me" vibe
>>
>>39804395
Idiots take offense to things in an idiotic way.
>>
You're autistic and don't realize it
>>
>>39804460
>walking in the street mind my bussiness
>not looking down all the time
>random guy with friends just starts spitting some insults to see if I start a fight with win

How exactly my behavior is """"autistic"""""?
>>
You probably have RBF or look like a twat/pussy.
>>
>>39805169

I have a RBF and no one gives me shit

that's not it
>>
File: IMG_1966.jpg (35KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1966.jpg
35KB, 321x322px
>>39804395
>>
>>39805186

I try to be as much unnoticeable as possible yet this happens. Luckly I only go outo when strictly necessary.

Am I supposed to walk with a smile in my face all the time?
>>
>walk around like I'm angry all the time
>nobody ever tries anything with me
Feels good man
>>
OP, what may be happening is since you are short and skinny, maybe you give off a weirdo/aspie/autistic/beta vibe as well. This leads the guys to think that you are a lesser guy and you are freely allowed to be insulted and made fun of because you are beta.
>>
>>39805540
You look like a doormat.
>>
>>39805577
This sounds accurate.

I like to put off a friendly vibe because my 9mm will do the talking for me.
>>
>>39805577
>>39805624

I wouldn't doubt this is the case. I try to help people and work together with them so if they get to know me probably they would change this opinion, but of course it is impossible to get to know every guy in the streets.
>>
>>39805647
>>39805577

also that wasnt supposed to be an insult. im the exactly same way you are, same height, same size, same blend into the background dress you do. and while i dont have random people in the street trying to fight me, i have experienced the whole "the guy is ugly, acts beta and small so lets insult him and then get angry when he insults us back because he shouldnt be allowed to do that because hes a weirdo" thing
>>
File: Capture.png (32KB, 119x151px)
Capture.png
32KB, 119x151px
Nice that the more they get ignored the more they crave the attention. Are these fuckers women in body of men? During college I had two tsundere heavier and taller "friends". These fuckers started friendly so I talked to them. First opportunity they went full amoged and failed bad. They kept and kept trying to get my attention again so after a point I felt like kicking a puppy. People fail, oh lets give them a second chance, I hate being a bitch and ignoring friendly people. Ok, next conversation in group and amoging shit again.
>>
>>39805561
>walk around happy all the time
>everyone thinks I'm angry and little kids cry when I walk past
feels bad man
>>
>>39804395
Relatively tall but lanky af?

Youre a fuccboi
>>
>>39806405
>relatively tall
Welcome to your first day on /fit/
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.