[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got cucked by my gym. These fuckerd have "limited opening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (67KB, 204x208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
67KB, 204x208px
I got cucked by my gym. These fuckerd have "limited opening hours" from 2 days ago until the 1st. My scheedule at work cant let me go to the gym this whole fucking week. I cant cancel
My membership because its on one year contract which ends in two months. FUCK! I really want to call in sick the whole week so i dont miss gym, i am finally making it and these niggas trying to fuck my shit up

Fucking Norway
>>
it's pretty much like this everywhere else in the world. You can't lift in the morning?
Worse comes to worst, you can do some home workouts to minimize the damages
>>
>>39803693
Thanks for the reply amigo. No, gym
Opens 11am i have to be work by 12. I have 45 mins commute. When i am
Done the gym is already close. Any home shit you d recommened ? How many days does it take to lose muscular mass?
>>
>>39803693
>Worse comes to worst, you can do some home workouts to minimize the damages

This is what I did today, gym was closed for xmas, just do a bunch of bodyweight stuff that sort of mimics your regular routine.
>>
>>39803675
Enjoy your involuntary deload/rest week
>>
Deload week. Just in this case you'll take the week off.
Sleep a lot, eat right, and next week you'll hit new PRs.
>>
>>39803693
>it's pretty much like this everywhere else in the world

I thought 24/7 gyms were pretty standard.
>>
>>39803675
>not going for a nationally prolific 24/7 gym
I will never understand, I have friends that are huge but the moment they leave the city or their lifestyle or work routine changes they're fucked.
>>
>>39803675
It's actually pretty good for your body to take a week off, once in a while.

Not often.

And not everyday for 80 years.
>>
>>39803675
ofentlige gym er a pain in the ass fant meg et skranglete skrot med noen vekter og mitt liv har aldri vært bedre
>>
> gym has reduced hours for a week for holiday season

Better cancel your membership asap. You're going to lose all your muscle mass and be forever small. Give up.
>>
>>39803713
oh hey no worries senpai.
a couple days won't do any real harm to your mass so i wouldn't worry.

i don't have any bodyweight routines to offer you since i don't really do them, but pullups (if you have a bar), dips, handstands, pushup variations, planks and crunches should get you through this short time period
>>
>>39803675
There are probably many gyms to choose from. Norway probably have the highest amounts of gyms per capita. So go and find a 24/7 gym. They are often well equipped and you dont have to deal with your current problem. Change gym
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.