[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, femanon >see school's top Stacy in bathroom,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

>be me, femanon
>see school's top Stacy in bathroom, 10/10 pretty face amazing body
>"hahaha hey Stacy do you go to the gym?"
>"Yeah sometimes I'll go for 2 weeks straight and run 3 miles and do some squats but then I'll get lazy and stop going for like a week. lol why?"
>"No reason just curious"
>on verge of tears for the rest of the day

fuck genetics
>>
>>39802843
Genetics>diet>fit
>>
File: eunjung.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
eunjung.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>caring about Stacy and not Eun Jung

Koreans are top tier desu. Used to only like white girls before coming here.
>>
>>39802843
>>"No reason just curious"
lmao you did not cover that well at all. now she thinks you're a dyke for obviously mirin her body you dyke
>>
>>39803235
>Cheerleader effect for maximum appeal
>>
It's almost like genetics are everything
>>
>>39803235
I wonder how much plastic surgery it took to construct that.
>>
File: eunjungslap.webm (1MB, 434x834px) Image search: [Google]
eunjungslap.webm
1MB, 434x834px
>>39803339

Honestly the number of natty girls I see her probably not much if any.

Also

>not being a cheating fraud

The two behind her fucked up though.
>>
>>39802843
dont assume that bitch wasnt trolling you because she caught you mirin. arnold did that shit to other bbers.
>>39803235
>bitch on the left is a weak chinned mouth breather
other two are fine tho
>>
>>39803235
Koreans and Asians are literally bottom barrel. They will fuck anybody. Even when I was socially inept and not /fit/, I would just walk around my college for international Korean and Japanese girls to fuck. They're flaccid as people and are literally just shells of white people. I seriously hate the whole /pol/ WHITE RACE IS BEST XDDDDD bullshit, but I'm sure you could fuck 85% of the Asian girls in your school without much effort.
>>
>>39803359
I'm not a koreaboo so I can't verify the authenticity, but "eun jung plastic surgery" comes up with a lot of results.

this is her right?
>>
File: 1478654569683.webm (3MB, 673x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1478654569683.webm
3MB, 673x1000px
>>39803430

Yeah but that's barely anything.

>>39803405

White girl spotted.
>>
>>39803439
>eye surgery
>nose surgery
>most likely did work on her chin/jaw
>barely anything
are you mental?
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 219x230px
>be male
>see school's top Chad in bathroom, 10/10 200 pounds, jawline of a greek statue
>"Chad do you lift?"
>"I do for baseball every other week. Why?"
>"No reason just curious"
mfw
>>
>be femanon
>on okcupid looking for friends (I'm european, In America)
>see some chad into lifting, not big but not a dyel either
>check profile
>I can't live without pizza
>tfw the memes are real, chad eats pizza
>check height
>5'10
funny desu senpai
>>
>>39802843
>two weeks of cardio and squats
>then do a rest week

Sounds like a decent program for a cardio bunny. She didn't specify how many days of the week she goes, you know.
>>
>>39803235
>left and right
What Korean women actually look like, at best.
>middle
Excessive plastic surgery.
>>
>>39802843
I wouldn't worry too much about it. Since she doesn't have to work too much for it she'll never really get into the habit. Then she'll get married to some guy, get REALLY lazy, especially after a kid or two, and by the time she's in her late 30's she'll be a typical fat wreck of a has-been that nobody will give a second look at. Meanwhile you'll have had to work constantly at it, will be in the habit, and know what happens if you slack off, so at the same age you'll go to your class reunion and she'll be fat, you'll be in decent shape, you'll lie and tell her she hasn't changed (because that's what girls do in those situations) but inwardly you'll be jumping up and down in victory because she's a fat whore and you're not. xD
>>
>>39803688
>xD
kill yourself please
>>
>>39803764
Shut UP, faggot.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.