[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, how much of /fit/ actually lifts? What is the rough percentage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1481992307462.jpg (156KB, 953x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1481992307462.jpg
156KB, 953x1200px
So, how much of /fit/ actually lifts? What is the rough percentage of people who are going to actually make it? I started browsing here around June, and started lifting in July
>>
>>39802556
Been exercising since 12, lifting since 20 (2 years now) and browsing /fit/ for maybe half a year. Of course I'm gonna make it.
>>
Considering the amount of retarded comments I see here daily I'd guess less than 5% and around 0.1% actually look good or lift any respectable weight
>>
>>39802556
About a dozen guys that frequent fraud, plg, owg, and strongman. All the natty commercial gym guys have shit lifts and look dyel in clothes.
>>
Just started only about a month ago but I'm starting to really enjoy it and when I had to skip a few days I felt horrible, so I think I'm here to stay.
>>
Been here for multiple years, lifting for a few weeks now.

You all don't remember the good old days when people were really enthusiastic about the sport and sharing knowledge. Nowadays it's just chad's boards to boost how awesome he is and how many tinder sluts he fucks every week.
>>
>>39802741
Anon, I have a question. You've been browsing fit for years, but why didn't you take initiative earlier? Do you regret starting so late? What stopped you from starting earlier?

For me, it was because I was really embarrassed when I went to the gym and couldn't bench the bar, I could've started a little over a year ago, but I was just too embarrassed and anxious to even go to the gym so I gave up then and there, left /fit/ for a few months then came back to it around June/July, then started lifting then.
>>
File: 1482628406540.jpg (193KB, 687x624px) Image search: [Google]
1482628406540.jpg
193KB, 687x624px
>>39802556
I lift but in break between semesters I don't.
Been lifting for a year and change, I had some home gym curl bro gains before that
>>
>>39802778
Social anxiety, and yes, I do regret it. The noob gains I made in just a few weeks are crazy.

I had given up, but then a friend asked me if I wanted to start going to the gym and I happily accepted. Never went without him, tomorrow I'll go on my own for the first time.
>>
>>39803027
Good luck anon
>>
>>39802556
>So, how much of /fit/ actually lifts?
Not me, only here for the diet advice.
>>
Lifted years ago and came here to shitpost as well, took a 2 year lazy break and got back into it (both lifting and shitposting) back in august
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.