[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/, I've been taking: L-Arginine 1000mg 2 Pills Sunflower

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Sunflower Lecithin.jpg (37KB, 346x500px) Image search: [Google]
Sunflower Lecithin.jpg
37KB, 346x500px
/fit/, I've been taking:

L-Arginine 1000mg 2 Pills
Sunflower Lecithin Powder 2 Tablespoons
Zinc 30mg 3 Pills
Selenium 100mcg 1 Pill

Along with no-fap and working out 3 times a week, kegels, alongside reverse kegels in addition to drinking a gallon a day. I've been at this for weeks now and don't truly notice the gains I'd like. Granted my dick is rather small if I'm completely honest. Not microscopic, but a bit less than average. Am I cursed to just not shooting that much, or am I doing something wrong?

I mix everything with a bit of water turning it into a pudding looking concoction and just down that shit with water quickly.

I am feeling a growing sense of depression over this. Is it perhaps the Lecithrin itself? Should I be taking granules instead of the powder? Am I perhaps fapping the wrong way when I finally get to it? What more can I do? It's bad enough having a small dick, I'd at least like to be able to make a proper mess.

Would greatly appreciate any assistance on this. Pic related is the product I use.
>>
>>39802395
Sunflower lecithin is a great supplement. I take the same now powder. Its the best deal you can get I'm pretty sure.
>>
File: Zinc.jpg (32KB, 359x320px) Image search: [Google]
Zinc.jpg
32KB, 359x320px
>>39802395
More pics of what i use
>>
File: Selenium.jpg (53KB, 368x679px) Image search: [Google]
Selenium.jpg
53KB, 368x679px
The Selenium
>>
File: L-Arginine.jpg (39KB, 373x679px) Image search: [Google]
L-Arginine.jpg
39KB, 373x679px
And finally this.

>>39802415
Well shit, what more can I do? This is making me legit depressed. I feel I'm doing everything I'm supposed to do, but my load is still KEKED tier. I feel like I'd become a victim of the whole BLACKED thing at this point. I'm not a suicidal person, but I'm starting to understand that feeling of wanting to fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>39802395
Just make your fap sessions way longer, edge for like 45 minutes and you're good to go
>>
>>39802468
lecithin can cause you to feel depressed I think. If it increases acetycholine too much it will affect dopamine. Get away from all this fapping stuff and focus on something else.
>>
>>39802553
I should also mention that I'm usually in a rush when I fap because I don't have my own room atm. I have to do it in the bathroom with the cover of taking a shower, so my fap sessions usually last for 20-30 min tops. Also, what good is no fap when the point is that I eventually want to have sex more than just one time a week?

Even if I make a nice load after saving for a week it's not like I'm going to fuck once a week, get what I'm saying?

>>39802562
It's not that type of depression, it's literally me feeling inferior and like an absolute limp dick cuck because of my pathetic load and small dick. I want to overcome, literally, but these shitty results are eating into me each and every single time. I know they say no pain no gain, but this still sucks.

You don't know what it's like to have a small dick on top of a shitty load anon.
>>
>>39802395
this shit is great, my loads are 10-14ml regularly after 2 days.
>>
>>39802587
>You don't know what it's like to have a small dick on top of a shitty load anon.
Dude get away from fapping and dicks and all this shit. Your dick size and load is like 1/10 of you as a person. You're way better off focusing on other stuff.
>>
>>39802593
That's fantastic anon, I wish I could say the same for myself. It's painful reading the amazing results people have while getting literally nothing from it myself. It's my own problem though and unfair to hold it against anyone else, but still.

Fuck.
>>
>>39802621
Anon, it's easy for a person who has a decent dick and a reasonable load to say that. If I can't have a respectable working dick then literally nothing else matters, it's that fucking important. Unless you yourself have the same problem I do then you wouldn't understand.

If you do have the same problem, then all the more it's depressing to hear you say "give up on it" essentially.
>>
>>39802639
Look up jelqing and try some cardio for better bloodflow to penis. Don't overdo the jelqing tho or you'll be even sadder with the state of your penis.
>>
>>39802673
I've actually heard of jelqing and everything I've heard is freaked me out. I don't think it'd be a good idea to try that, at least for me. Appreciate your reply though. Maybe the problem really is that I need to fap for way longer. What I need is a solid hour of private time to focus entirely on fapping and edging.

Specifically, do you have any edging techniques or tips to pass on?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.