[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i into Full Body workouts? I've been doing split

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1466633213560.jpg (37KB, 840x419px) Image search: [Google]
1466633213560.jpg
37KB, 840x419px
How do i into Full Body workouts?
I've been doing split routines ever since i started lifting but i've realised that it's not the most efficient program for natty lifting.
>>
File: image.png (718KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
718KB, 750x1334px
>>39802224
Not saying my physique is good by any means, but I'm this 100% from 3-4 fullbody workouts a week. I perform usually 2-3 compounds and 5-6 accessories a workout. Focus more on legs one day, more on upper next, so on.
>>
>>39802224

you just do them instead of split rutines. it's not that comlicated. unlike spelling
>>
File: XbsMMJU.jpg (81KB, 547x465px) Image search: [Google]
XbsMMJU.jpg
81KB, 547x465px
Here is what I've been doing.

Works for me!
>>
>>39802253
that hair is comical, like a sight gag or there because of a dare
>>
>>39802342

lol @ that greyskull fraud of a program
>>
>>39802342
saw a similar post a couple of days ago. what's that text editor? The font is giving me chills.
>>
>>39802398
Could be any editor with syntax highlight.
>>
>>39802398

3 sets of 5 doesnt work for anything, dont bother with it

if your a natty, you need volume and frequency. % based stuff - or rep recommendation stuff, which is the same thing - wont get you anywhere
>>
Fuck fullbody

Do push/pull with squats on push and deads on pull
>>
>>39802342
nobody actually does this workout
and any program that can be represented as a thumbnail should be dismissed out of hand
buy yourself a good couple training textbooks - not SS ffs!! - maybe Supertrainng byMel SIff or Verkhochansky's Science and Practice of Strength Traingin and learn this stuff yourself
>>
>>39802370
For you
>>
>>39802472
Except that it can't. Both Phrak's and /fit/'s GSLP version is shit and missing like half the program. In the actual book it's a mix of the main compound lifts (done 5x5, with the first two being warm-ups and the last being amrap) and some accessories, but also calisthenics and plyometrics and high intensity conditioning.

A scaled down version like in the pic is only good for cutting, if combined with cardio (according to the book, that is).
>>
>>39802472
>>39802718
>For those who are unfamiliar with the Greyskull LP, the Frequency Method is one of the most important, yet often most neglected if not outright ignored, components of the program. - Johnny Pain
>>
>>39802253
could you post an example of your 'upper' day please?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.