[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What mode is this on the left? How easy would you say it is to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: chris-eubank-jr (11)_3.jpg (56KB, 594x396px) Image search: [Google]
chris-eubank-jr (11)_3.jpg
56KB, 594x396px
What mode is this on the left? How easy would you say it is to achieve this definition if you're already skinny, and do you need a warrior code to do it?
>>
>>39800429
it would take a shit ton of rime to get a physique made entirely out of endurance muscles like that.
>>
>>39800651
thats what I want though
>>
>>39800651

are you baiting or are we being raided by reddit?
>>
>>39800651
>endurance muscles
lel

It would take a shit ton of time to reach his level of performance, yes. Building equal muscle mass to his and then cutting down to a low bf% not as much. Of course it depends on you but it's perfectly doable
>>
>>39800429
steroids
>>
>>39800651
swinging sledgehammer at the tire, advanced body weight training, fighters don't do much with free weights
>>
Do you see those gloves on his hand? Do you know what they mean? I'll tell you:

1. a 3-6 mile run early morning with sunrise, then back to bed for sleep.

2. About 1 hour a day of ropework, padwork, bagwork, and drills.

3. About 1 hour a day of sparring

4. A good half hour a day of abwork and shadowboxing

5. Weightlifting 3 times a week.

Good fucking luck.
>>
>>39800818
the thing is my bodyfat is already as low as his, maybe lower, i want to do all the things you just mentioned, my problem would just be making sure i eat enoigh to have the fuel for the cardio....

Im going to look up some basic boxer routines, but everything you wrote sounds great
>>
>>39800429
you know, that its not his 'real life' body? it's day before the competition probably, so he is pretty cut
>>
>>39800818
Not at all required to get a body like that
>>
>>39800818
To condition to be a pro fighter that might all be necessary, but not if OP just wants to fucking look like him...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.