[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw Americans wear their daily clothes to the gym Why the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1412416911265.jpg (27KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1412416911265.jpg
27KB, 499x499px
>mfw Americans wear their daily clothes to the gym

Why the fuck would you do this? Isn't it gross? I was in California for a few weeks and the gym was filled with dudebros who just came in wearing a non-workout t-shirt and shorts and normal shoes and their dumb nigger hat and then they lifted a little and just walked out of the gym like it was nothing. Wtf?
>>
>>39800337
>c*lifornia
>america

The first to come to California were the 49ers, gold rush people. People who were not smart enough to actually make it in the world, so they had to go for the hope of getting rich off gold. Most didnt get rich off gold.

Then came the next wave of Californians, the people displaced by the dust bowl and great depression, coming to California for work. These farmers were uneducated and used to life on the plains.

Then due to the high concentration of people in this sunny coastal state, it developed a high standard of living and an impressive GDP.

Then came the chinks, japs, and most importantly, the spics. These disgusting foreigners came to California because it's asvertised worldwide as a great place to live. So, once again, millions of uneducated people flocked to this sunny state to further decrease the quality.

They can't even manage their water well enough to get through droughts.
>>
>>39800385
t. flyover state
>>
>>39800337
>Look at me I spend a ridiculous amount of money on something that I already have at home just because I think it's gross if I don't do it.

Really dude?
>>
>>39800337
>spending money on (((gym fashion)))
go back to /fa/ you fucking pleb
>>
>>39800337

I wear worn out sweatpants, sweatshirts, and t-shirts all the time to the gym. Why blow money on specific clothing just for the gym when I can use shit I don't wear anymore?

Then again, this is probably another lame troll post.
>>
>>39800337
NYRfags are early today
>>
>>39800385
yet somehow the bumpkin masses from flyover states keep moving here because 'muh LA' or 'muh SF' or 'muh weather' or 'muh make it here make it anywhere'

stop coming over here if it's so shit, you're just gonna move into a shit-tier suburb or a shit part of the city
>>
>>39800477
>>39800509
That's not at all what I'm saying you faggots, I'm just saying you should work out in something else than what you're going to wear normally because you're going to sweat and be all nasty. Also any grown man who wears shorts, t-shirt and a fucking snapback should kill himself.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.