[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People should only be allowed to post on /fit/ if they prove

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: smug frog.jpg (110KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
smug frog.jpg
110KB, 800x800px
People should only be allowed to post on /fit/ if they prove they're jacked.
>>
>>39800312
>/fit/ is bodybuilding.com
Theres people who are skinny that are a hundred times more healthy than steroid using body builders with a resting heartrate of 90
>>
We already have a rule nobody follows, you have to be 18 or older to post here.

>posting "look at me I'm underage frog"
>>
>>39800312

How did you make the christmas hat on your image go over the image borders?
>>
>>39800312
once you are jacked you should leave this place and go outside into the real world.
>>
>>39800312
Anyone who gives advice without posting a timestaped pic should be deleted.
>>
>>39800312
Trying to imagine it, can only come up with
>fit full of self absorbed trips circlejerking their egos.
>>
>>39800331
My rhr when I'm sleeping drops to 40-50. Sometimes down to the 30's. Does that count at resting heart rate? or do you have to be awake? Its usually 50-70 when I'm awake sitting down.
>>
>>39800312
They should just have to demonstrate their body type
Fatties can be productive members too, if they're working on themselves
>>
>>39800312
No, but they should have I.D.'s.
>>
Nah, but it's a bit silly to follow advice from people if they can't prove they're at least knowledgeable in the subject area in which they give advice.
Small and weak people may post here for motivation, advice, discussing the pros and cons of various exercising, etc.
Likewise small and weak people may come here to discuss cardio or diet.

It should also be noted that the best sports coaches, for example, were not always exceptional players. Similarly, the best university professors are not always the best or most ground-breaking researchers.
That is to say, proving you're big doesn't mean you're necessarily going to give good advice, and failing to prove you are doesn't necessarily mean you're ignorant on the subject.
>>
>>39800366
And upvotes and downvotes and maybe also reddit gold.
Gtfo
>>
>>39800358
RHR is traditionally measured lying down in the morning, after waking up.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.