[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm too weak to do a push-up even with knees. How do I solve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1481906708515.jpg (88KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
1481906708515.jpg
88KB, 1000x700px
I'm too weak to do a push-up even with knees. How do I solve this matter? I don't own gym equipment/weights.
>>
>>39796669
Pls b b8
>>
Probs baithe. If it's not, just kys.
>>
>>39796669
Keep attempting pushups until they're achievable
>>
lift stuff that is hard to lift for you but not heavy enough to make you do unnatural poses(curved back, locking elbows,etc)
>>
>>39796673
>>39796676
I'm serious. I can lift ~7kg with both hands.
>>
>>39796669
Do wall push-ups. Make them harder until you can do push-ups from your knees. Make those harder until you can do push-ups normally.
>OP is probably a girl with skinny little stick-figure arms
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6YHbXD2XlU
>>
>>39796722
>>39796669
I'd also further recommend this:
Take 2 empty 1-gallon milk jugs, rinse them out, fill with water. Thats a little over 8 pounds each. Lie on your back on the floor and lift them up and put them down again, like you were doing chest presses with dumbbells. Work your way up to doing 3 sets of 30 reps. Why 30 reps? Muscular endurance. It'll help make what muscle you have right now last longer during sustained exercise, which will make the wall push-ups easier, which will make you get stronger arms faster.
>>
>>39796669
I hope this isn't real
But if it is, how much do you weigh, OP?
>>
>>39796673
>>39796676
Sadly, there are some people, usually female, who are literally this weak, because they never had any reason to be otherwise and/or weren't/aren't fed properly. I've personally known a couple women that were rather tiny overall (short and very thin) that were at least that weak.
>>
>>39796681
Since I don't move at all, that seems like a bad idea.
>>39796722
>>39796749
Thanks man, will try. I'm not a girl, but yes my arms are very skinny.
>>39796757
55kg
>>
Do one-armed pushups so it'll only take half as much effort.
>>
File: index.jpg (13KB, 214x293px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
13KB, 214x293px
>>39796800
OK, I got one more thing for you, OP:
https://www.amazon.com/Marine-Corps-3X-Fitness-Program/dp/0316150177/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1482725516&sr=1-1&keywords=marine+3x
This is something I used a long, long, long time ago, when I had no money, there was no internet, and I was weak as a kitten myself. Everything in the book is scalable all the way down to someone just leaving the hospital after a long illness or injury, and requires no gym equipment other than an adjustable chinning bar, which you can cheaply buy or even make from things from a hardware store. This is literally the lowest level of 'getting started'. In your case it'll work wonders for you.
>>
>>39796669

If you have access to a squat rack and/or smith machine, use the bar to move from almost vertical push-ups to real push-ups over time.

If you don't have such equipment, do wall push-ups, then kitchen counter, then bed, then chair, then stool, then floor.
>>
File: 1479672247464.jpg (104KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479672247464.jpg
104KB, 1024x1024px
>tfw my m8s gf used to be a butterface b4 getting fat
>now she's just ugly and fat

>mfw he likes it
>>
File: file.png (85KB, 506x800px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
85KB, 506x800px
>>39796848
>probably this
and if you don't have money just download it
also you could check out calisthenics programs and transformations on YouTube to help you see you can make a decent physique and strength from doing calisthenics when you're too poor for gym
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.