[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so /fit/ i'm skinny fat as fuck right now. about 180 pounds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

so /fit/

i'm skinny fat as fuck right now. about 180 pounds and somewhere between 20-25% body fat. i'm reading up on where to start when it comes to working out, but 5 different sites will give me 5 completely different ways to tackle skinnyfatness. i'm not really well versed enough to figure out who's advice to take yet, so could you guys help me out and give me advice for where and how to start getting /fit/ ?
>>
>>39796362
Lots of people post shit advice, when starting always double check things

Also, "skinnyfat" isn't a real term, it's just slang for "ur on ur way to b a fat fuck nigga"

Run on mondays, wednesdays, fridays and saturdays and do something basic lifting for the other days (push pull legs or SS, maybe SL 5X5)
>>
File: sticky moterfucker.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
sticky moterfucker.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
>>39796362
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
>>17018018
>>
>>39796422
what about cardio everyday?
>>
>>39796362

that's not "skinnyfat" you fucking indian.

that's full blown fatass.
>>
>>39796584
>180 pounds being fat
manlet detected.

i used to be 230 and lazy as fuck and i looked completely normal because im 6'1
>>
If i pick up the weight i have more methods to put down the weight and at that point i just keep putting the weight down. Not like i dont want to put up the weight i just find the shape more appealing
>>
>>39796597
I'm 6'2 230 and I'm pretty fat 20-25%. I'm not all that weak either for barely lifting.
>>
File: overeemclimb1.jpg (61KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
overeemclimb1.jpg
61KB, 700x467px
>>39796362
If you want to look good you really only need to do 2 things. number 1 watch what you eat. eat healthy and if you want to lose weight eat less if you want to gain weight eat more. number 2 lift weights just 3-4 times a week is fine, this will build strength and muscle and everybody looks better with some muscle on them, for lifting routines try starting strength or SL5x5.
>>
>>39796362
Do a beginner routine (I like gslp) and eat healthy. meat, eggs, vegetables (including starchy ones) and legumes. Limit sugar products and flour products (bread and pasta)
>>
Start a cut and lift. You'll get noob gains while losing fat. You don't have to go full skeleton mode but lose 15 or 20lbs before you start to bulk up. You should be able to get stronger and put on lbm in that time, as well as learn about form and everything else. You'll look better that way too whereas if you start bulking now it'll take like a year or at least a long time before you look any better than you do. Other than getting wider shoulders. But I'd recommend cutting first
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.