[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best way to cut? I've been doing intermittent fasting for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: meatm.jpg (22KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
meatm.jpg
22KB, 360x480px
Best way to cut?
I've been doing intermittent fasting for the past 3 Weeks. I ate around 1200 Calories each day if not less. I would fast from 6AM until 2PM, have a coffee and a fruit snack, and have my first and only meal with most of my calories at around 7PM. The results were coming in. I went from 20% BF to around 18% BF in under 3 weeks. As the holidays started and I found myself being not even nearly as active as before, I all of a sudden don't see any further progress. Is it really just the lack of activity or is it something to do with my nutrition all of a sudden? I don't go to the gym. I'm merely a chubby dude who wanted to go slim and fit. I'd be grateful for any advice you can give me.

The picture quality is horrendous and I know. Just to give you an idea of what my body type is. I'd consider myself skinny fat.
>>
>>39795221
First off, Sir, you are a black man.

Second, do cardio. Hiit or regular jogging, doesn't matter. I really like a light jog somewhere where I enjoy running. 50-60 minutes is a really good time.

Third, if I were you I'd bulk. Height weight?
>>
>>39795252
>First off, Sir, you are a black man.
huh

what did he mean by this
>>
>>39795252
Thought about running, problem is, I live in germany and it's -4 Celcius nearly every single day this time of the month. It's unbearable to run outside. Would jumping rope do the trick? I heard that's a good way?
I'm kind of relying on newbie gains and bodyweight exercise to get a little bit of definition as I'm leaning down, once I'm around the 12-14% BF mark i'll bulk.
Height: 1.85 m
Weight: 84,5 KG
>>
>>39795268
>Somalinigger Refugee
Ayyy
>>
>>39795268
You have no muscle mass and not that much bodyfat desu. You're wasting your time cutting. If you just bulk right now you'll get to the body you want way faster.
>>
>>39795275
>son of soldier stationed in germany
>lived her for 19 years
>fluent in german, english and french
>Visit top school system branch in germany

Nice try, amerifag
>>
>>39795303
Still mit German
>>
>>39795268
Jumping rope is excellent, but boy oh boy you're gonna be surprised how hard it is. Try one minute of continuous jump rope, enjoy lol.

Right now let me be the one to tell you that you're gonna need to enter a gym and do the lifts. Don't rely on anything, because that's a waste of time. Do what you're told. Trust me on this. I was a skellington and was like 'well instead of counting my calories I can just buy weight gainer and drink that to get more cals, I don't wanna be the best in the world :^)'. Guess how that turned out.

Go to the gym and lift according to a program. You need to get a feel for wtf you are doing. I recommend 5x5. Do weights that you can do for five sets of five reps.

Quite frankly I have no idea why I invest the time to help you, but I do now so listen the fuck to what we are saying.
>>
>>39795221
Why would you cut when theres no muscle on you this board is so fucking retarded
>>
>>39795221
Why the fuck would you want to cut when you have zero muscle mass?
Twinks wanting to get baby's first six pack are retarded.
>>
>>39795321
Helps a bunch trust me. Thanks a lot boys
>>
>>39795321
>enter a gym
>Do what you're told
Most gym employees dont know shit
>>
>>39795344
By so what you're told I mean what we tell him to do, sans the obligatory 'kill yourself, chimney sweeper chocolate man'
>>
>>39795221
you have no fucking muscle mass. lift a weight, do pushups, pullups, squats and bench press for a year while getting adequate protien you will look much better than just starving yourself on 1200 calories.
>>
>>39795221
>no muscle at all
>"best way to cut?"

this is normie tier im'out
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.