[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What gym does /fit/ go to? What's the best gym to go to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: cCg2SqV.jpg (59KB, 414x691px) Image search: [Google]
cCg2SqV.jpg
59KB, 414x691px
What gym does /fit/ go to?

What's the best gym to go to for maximum gains?

I currently go to 24hr fitness due to the convenience and I can jerk off on the squat rack at 3am before my first set, thinking about the hot girls i saw earlier without anyone bothering me.

Also been to:

> Gold's (Nice and full of big bois)
> La Fitness (Meh but pretty full of hot basic bitches)
> Local powerlifting gym that closed down (It was insane)
> Home gym (Gets the job done)

I'm a fan of 24 mainly because the staff there is friendly though. And like I said, it's convenient. Wbu?
>>
Planet Fitness because am poorfag.
>>
>>39794706
Is the meme real? Can you deadlift there and look like you lift without getting made to feel like shit?
>>
>>39794747
kek, never saw anyone getting flak, but i shit you not the first day i went the "lunk alarm" went off.

it's meme tier as fuck, but cheap is cheap and fitness equipment is fitness equipment.
>>
>>39794693
>Local powerlifting gym that closed down (It was insane)
What was insane about it?
>>
I go to a YMCA, so small and no squat rack baka.
>>
>>39794693
O2 Fitness cuase i'm an aging hipster.
>>
File: 1468609815863.jpg (22KB, 397x398px) Image search: [Google]
1468609815863.jpg
22KB, 397x398px
>>39794706
Same here. Fatfag that's lost about 40 pounds since I started going. The holidays are fucking rough brehs.
>>
>>39795609
I go here too for the pool, hot tub, and sauna

For everything else I go to Velocity because my job offers a discount with them for only $20 a month
>>
Powerhaus
>>
>>39794693
LA Fitness. Good amount of cuties and I go in the morning so I don't have to worry about the high school fags
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.