[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in b4 don't Do things for girls mangggg From a pussy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>in b4 don't Do things for girls mangggg

From a pussy moistening standpoint, is it better to be an athlete in a team sport (football, soccer, rugby, hockey, etc.), a solo sport (track, swimming, maybe even crossfit?), or a combat sport (bjj, boxing, mma, MT, wrestling, etc.)

Doesn't afternoon which sport is actually tough, all sports are fucking hard past a certain level, but which one will get dem pussy juices flowing?
>>
>>39793836
*doesnt matter which sport is actually tough
>>
>>39793836
Any sport
>>
>>39793836
MMA for sure will do it, I'm willing to bet other combat sports would be equivalent. Football seems to but I have no personal experience with it.
>>
>>39793836
From a pussy moistening standpoint, basically any sport that is popular and one that you can excel in.
>>
File: hrc.jpg (76KB, 537x524px) Image search: [Google]
hrc.jpg
76KB, 537x524px
>>39795890
Ignoring pansy sports like lacrosse or water polo.
>>
>>39795904
>pansy sport like water polo

Are you retarded?
>>
>>39793836
Team sport:
>Teammates
> more connections/sociallizing
> more possible girls

Solo Sport:
> if you are good, you are to only star
> if you suck no one can pull you up

combat sports:
> Feel like a badass (maybe)
> bigger confidance boost
> bad boy aura
> look like a cuck if you lose fights

Take the one you like the most/ have interest in or some talent.
In the end it's all about confidence and social skills/ circle and that can be gained through any sport and any sport is better than only lifting weights in the eyes of normi woman.
>>
im a 5/10 on a good day and get lots of girls doing mma, the strength training makes you big, and the weight cutting plus intense cardio makes you shredded, and the fact you're legit dangerous is a huge confidence boost.
>>
>>39793836
>Days away from 2017
>Centering your entire existence around women
LOL they must laugh so much at what a try-hard you are, and at how much power they have over you: They say 'jump' and you say 'how high?'. Meanwhile they'll NEVER get with you, because you're such a desperate little geek.
>>
>>39795957
Here's your (you)
>>
>>39795904
Lacrosse is not a pansy sport you wackjob.
>>
>>39795963
haha nice try loser you can't redirect this back to me since I don't run circles around pussy like you dumb shits do.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.