[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TFW> You are only given one life and what have I done with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 1480826693201.png (10KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1480826693201.png
10KB, 429x410px
TFW> You are only given one life and what have I done with it?

So much time has been wasted and I just recently began to see and understand I only have one life and I should make more out of it. The internet is a trap, 4chan, forums and other interests online are a trap. Began smoking cannabis heavily and have finally understood a part of life and what is important. We are only here for a short time, and why not make a youtube channel, or a podcast talking to other people and your memory will be remembered.
>>
File: r26z28.gif (3MB, 433x248px) Image search: [Google]
r26z28.gif
3MB, 433x248px
>Bump
>>
>>39793530
They'll remember me as a shredded-ass nigga tho.
>>
File: That one doggo.jpg (39KB, 506x464px) Image search: [Google]
That one doggo.jpg
39KB, 506x464px
>>39793530
>Began smoking cannabis heavily and have finally understood a part of life and what is important
Guaranteed sign that you will never make it.
>>
>>39793530
>the Internet is a trap
>let's do a YouTube channel
Lmao
But congrats on babbys first philosophical musings
>>
Just popped another 20mg, about to see the devil tonight

What will I learn tonight?
>>
Have you ever thought or tried to understand there are millions of people living their own lives, going to work, influencing family, friends and everyone around them. How can we truly understand human life if there are millions of people living their own way, what will the story be if you asked someone their story. How many of us forget who we are due to outside/social influences..
>>
>>39794246
>What will I learn tonight?
depends, 20mg of what?
>>
>>39795088
Edible cannabis, I'm out of my last batch so this is my last week for now

Currently high as fuck
Watching historical documentations and teaching of philosophy, kind of interesting how much history the vikins really influenced, what a nmind trip if you could back in time somehow and be around that time period
>>
This is a bait thread.
>>
>>39795364
naaa

not really, the holidays have kind of got to me, been alone all year, moved to another state, ending up alone for some reason, pretty much scared of going outside, im only comfortable if i am high or drunk at a party... always told myself i dont have social phobia, but i do, and i have wasted a lot of time in life, currently trying to learn how to be a normie again, people do matter, it isn';t right to remain alone by choice
>>
File: 1480830159787.jpg (109KB, 998x974px) Image search: [Google]
1480830159787.jpg
109KB, 998x974px
>Have you ever wondered how others peoples lives have gone through?

Take for instance someone who is in their 40s. their experiences they have lived can never be done again, what about the life style/generation they grew up in their 20s-30s and they lived through so much recent history and time lines in the past 20+ years, holy shit
>>
File: 8pYFZkp.png (218KB, 1080x760px) Image search: [Google]
8pYFZkp.png
218KB, 1080x760px
>>39793530
I found myself getting too serious to find any sort of true creativity, contentment or enjoyment out of life and my accomplishments when I think about how important "muh one chance" is.

I don't need to take myself that seriously to work hard. Nigga, high schoolers works hard. I don't need to take myself seriously to wake up early in the morning to show up to the competition. I don't need to take myself seriously to overcome my circumstances. The only difference is that I actually get to experience existence.
>>
File: stirner.gif (17KB, 186x200px) Image search: [Google]
stirner.gif
17KB, 186x200px
>>39793530
>memory will be remembered

nice spook, kiddo
>>
everyone in this thread is high as shit. The only thing that matters is your perception of life. you have not wasted time. Do you think the normies who go around doing retarded shit all day don't get bored ? they "party" or whatever the fuck you think they do all day every day and are probably thinking "shit I wasted so much time I could have spent inside relaxing" or whatever the fuck. Yea we all die. We all do different stuff. Why? the answer is don't think about it. Do whatever you want. If you don't like what you're doing, do something else. Being a normie isn't all it's made out to be. the fact that you are intelligent enough to philosophize and inquire is proof of that. the experiences you have are completely unique to you. you have carved this path for a reason. negative things in your life could have made you who you are now or in the future. If you really want to get cancerous about it, we are just a primitive life form flying through infinite spacetime on a dirty wet rock until everything dies and there is nothing left to percieve therefore nothing exists. get into an art of some kind and shut up
>>
>>39797440
Thanks man
>>
>>39795802
i think there's a word for thinking that, sonder
>>
>>39797457
peace and love is the answer to life. first achieve maximum inner peace. then seek love so that your life does not end in death. love of anything. sports, art, people, money. anything that leaves a mark when you are gone. life is the only form you will experience. one does not experience death. you are alive until you die and then it's nothing. the nether. you are already there. so do not worry.

“The true men of old did not know what it was to love life or to hate death. They did not rejoice in birth, nor strive to put off dissolution. Unconcerned they came and unconcerned they went. That was all. They did not forget whence it was they had sprung, neither did they seek to inquire their return thither. Cheerfully they accepted life, waiting patiently for their restoration (the end). This is what is called not to lead the heart astray from Tao, and not to supplement the natural by human means. Such a one may be called a true man. Such men are free in mind and calm in demeanor.”
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.