[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm home for christmas and eating nothing but actual home

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Cu0gV69XEAAa1FF.jpg (58KB, 847x554px) Image search: [Google]
Cu0gV69XEAAa1FF.jpg
58KB, 847x554px
I'm home for christmas and eating nothing but actual home made dinner.

How can I keep my gains? No way to track my macros and I always lose a few kilos during this time of year. I need to gain three kilos by new years because of a a weightlifting meet I'm doing.
>>
How useless are people on this board? Go to the local fucking store and buy some shit
>>
>>39792847

Everything is closed.
>>
>>39792820
Why didnt you shop before christmas, retard? Also Walmart, Safeway, and other big chains are open still.
>>
>>39792820
>losing weight during holidays

You are doing it wrong.
If you don't gain 15 lbs of waterweight during the holidays you are probably some 3rd world shitworld mudlism bastard who doesn't celebrate xmas

Fuck you and your Allah anon
>>
>>39792820

If you have to ask this question, I don't think you're gonna do very well at that weightlifting meet regardless
>>
>>39792898

It's just an internal club meet. Nothing official at all, but since I'm new I was still invited to participate. Possibly so everyone can watch me fail, or possibly to get me "familiar" with competition.

>>39792888
I usually go to great lengths to consume the calories I need and accomoplush this because I go to the store every day and buy food. Now I'm back home for a week and stores are closed and I have to survive on bread and a lot of meat and potatoes. Basically food that fills me up fast but doesn't have enough calories.
>>
>>39792888
You actually think karma doesn't exist? What the fuck do we live life for? What purpose do we serve?

Good luck on your hell trip, faggot.You'll be begging for forgiveness as you're getting questioned in your grave.
>>
>>39792993
And who would do this questioning?
Sure, 'karma' exists in the sense that if I walk around being a cunt to most people i'll probably not get the opportunities that I would hav gotten if i were only more amiable.
Be REALISTIC, not optimistic. Be nice = get treated well, Be nice + get treated badly = respond in kind.
>>
Literally just eat

You can do without your faggot macros for a week

>>39792918
>finding it hard to eat enough to not lose weight on bread and meat heavy diet
What the hell do you eat normally? Pure fucking dextrose?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.